Taehyung

Honestly I just came here because of Namjoon. I am not interested in omegas camping in anyway. But as Namjoon and I are observing them from behind the bushes, my eyes catch him.

Its been 6 months and 10 days since we met. Not that I was counting! He never came to meet me personally. He ignored me and I hate him for that!

Hoseok seems to enjoy his freedom as he too howls pointing his stans at the full moon. Cute. I should admit he is looking super gorgeous. Namjoon taps my head smirking. "What?!!" I ask, obviously irritated.
"Nothing!" He grins. I shrug off and keep following yoongi and hoseok along with him. But as they go deeper in the forest, Yoongi takes different rout leaving hoseok with other few omegas. Namjoon hints me with his eyes and I nod, following hoseok as we part our ways. He goes behind Yoongi in different way. I don't know why am I following hoseok? I just came to accompany Namjoon. I should go with him right?

I sigh as hoseok stops at the river, drinking water. I am thirsty too but I cant come out now. Other omegas don't wait for him though and leaves him alone. I can't believe how oblivious omegas are. I am following him for so long and still his senses haven't recognized me. If this was any other alpha, he could have noticed by now.

He sits over a branch of a tree observing the scene in front of him. Smile on his face. He looks so pure and happy. I don't understand why he can't be like this when he is with me. I am actually mad at him for cutting me off and not coming to meet me to return my clothes. I mean he had promised. But right now I control my anger and just watch him sitting on another tree from behind.

Why is he resting alone? Omegas should be in pack right? That was the order from their leader as well. Its dangerous. What if another alpha comes and - aish. I just hope no one finds him.

I stay patiently as a little omega takes his time exploring in the forest. Finally he seems to understand that its time to go back! Thankfully! I mean I don't care about him, it just i am so bored!

He stops and studies the two routes in front of him. I mean SERIOUSLY?! Its just a simple road to go back at camp site but he seems so confused. He looks at both ways, scratching his head and being a clumsy as f*ck, and yes he enters the wrong one.!

I want to correct him but I know he will get mad knowing us, alphas, followed them. And specially me following him. So i decide to entertain myself by his movements and not showing up. He walks further on wrong way, going away from camps and stops at old hut.

I watch him carefully as he stands in front of it, knowing literally nothing! He looks around and walks forward and backwards still not getting how to go back!

His eyes become teary as now it's late in the mid night! He sits in front of the hut hugging his knees. Poor thing! I almost feel bad for him untill i realise how he ignored me for 6 months! No one has done that to me! I mean I am so popular and my father's friends' children always try to impress me. Specially those rich ass betas and Omegas that come to the parties.

I decide to give him time to figure this out. I don't wanna start a fight with him. So i stay back and observe him. But even after 20 mins of waiting, i don't think he can find his way. Poor little omega!

I finally take a deep breath, before coming out of the trees and walking towards him. I don't know how he is gonna react! Probably will get mad at me for following him. But how can I leave him like this?! I mean Namjoon and Yoongi would kill me. So i walk towards his helpless body slowly. Just to help him. He doesn't realise as his head is down and arms hugging his knees.

I go very near to him and cough to get his attention. He looks up suddenly, scared. His teary eyes meet mine as he catches his breath. I try to stand calm in front of him, mentally preparing answer for why I was following him. Or why am I here!