Chapter 1

Hi I am Rebecca. But you can call my becca. Here are some things you need to know about me. I look like this...

My birthday is September 20,1990

My birthday is September 20,1990. So I am thirteen years old. My eyes aren't just grey the change from grey to brown and vise versa. My father is Severus Snape. He is a Professor at HogWarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. I am a witch so is my mum. I am a full blood witch because my mum is full blood and my dad is full blood. I go to an all girl school that is where I don't get to go home until the holiday. My father is divorced from my mother. He spends all of his time in HogWarts so I never see him.

"Mum?" I said to my mother as I came into the kitchen.

"Yes dear." She replied.

"Can I transfer to daddies school?"I asked. She turned around and looked at me with wide eyes.

"Oh. I thought you liked your school." She said.

"No I actually hate it but I haven't seen dad sense you left him 2 years ago." I said with puppy dog eyes.

"Fine." She said as she turned back around.

"Thank you thank you so much mummy."I said so happy I am going to see my father again.

"Ok I will tell your father." She said. "Go pack we are going to Diagon ally we need school supplies and the HogWarts express leaves tomorrow for the new year."she continued.

"Ok. I need a shower and different close I slept in these." I said running up the stairs."I will wright to dad."I scream once I got in my room.

"Ok." My mum screamed back.

I sat down at my table and then started to write to my dad.

'Dear daddy,
Daddy I decided I want to go to your school so mum and I are going out for school supplies so I can transfer there.

Love,
Your one and only daughter Rebecca.'

Then I went to my moms owl and gave it to her to give the note to dad.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_
Severus.

We were at dinner and we all got our mail.

I remember that that is my ex wife's owl that brought me a letter. I opened it.

'Dear daddy,
Daddy I decided I want to go to your school so mum and I are going out for school supplies so I can transfer there.

Love,
Your one and only daughter Rebecca'

I look at the other professors.

"Professor McGonagull I just found out my 13 year old daughter is transfusing here." Then I look at Professor Dumbledore " did you do this professor?" I asked him.

"Yes Professor I sent her a letter a week ago. I guess I have my answer." He said.

"Thank you so much I haven't seen her in 2 years." I said.

"You very welcome."he replied.

"Oh Severus I didn't know you had a daughter."Professor McGonagull said.

"Yes she is 13 and her mother and I are divorced that might be the reason." I said.

"Maybe."she replied.

"I think she will like Potter and his friends" I said.

"Or Malfoy I met her when I came to visit. She acts like him." Professor Flitwick said and I slightly nod.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Rebecca.

We went shopping and we got all of our things and I had got a pretty snow owl. I named him Theory.

I got in my pajamas and got in bed and fell asleep a few minutes after. Thinking about my adventure that is soon to come.

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Hope you guys like this chapter I sure did it took a few minutes before I could come up with a birds name until I saw a Big Bang Theory later on my wall.