Chapter 2

Rebecca

I woke up this morning because today I am going to HogWarts. I got in the shower. Once I was done I got dressed in my clothes for today.

Then I packed all of my other clothes and my essentials in my trunk

Then I packed all of my other clothes and my essentials in my trunk. I got Theory and went downstairs with my stuff. I ate breakfast and then left for the train station.

At the train station I put my things in the train and went to say good bye to my mother.

"Goodbye mum I will visit in summer for a few weeks."I said to my mother.

"Ok sweetie make sure to write as often as you can."she said.

"Ok mom just don't send any howlers please." I said sounding annoyed.

"Ok I won't sweetie say hi to your father for me." She said as I walk off to go to the train.

I got in the train and found a group of kids that look nice.

"Hello may I sit with you everywhere else is full?" I asked the group.

"Yes of course." Said this girl."it would be nice to be able to talk to another girl." She continued.

"I haven't seen you here before what's your name?" This boy with red hair asked.

"My name is Rebecca Snape." I said. "I just transferred here."

"Wait you are Rebecca Snape." This boy with brown hair said.

"Yes. I sure am. I transferred so I can be closer to my father." I said "I hadn't seen him in 2 years."

"I am Harmione Granger." The girl said.

"I am Ron Weasley and this is Harry Potter." The red headed boy said.

"You are the Harry Potter?" I asked the boy and he nodded then he showed me his scar.

"It's nice to finally meet you your father told us in classes all about you and he sent us letters yesterday to see us we can help you out when you first get here." He said.

"That's nice it nice to meet you all too." I said."I know it sounds obvious that I will be put into slytherin because of my father. I could also be put in griffindor because of my mother." I continued and they nod.

Once we arrived at the school we got off of the train and onto boats. I was in a boat with first years because it was my first year here but I would be a third year.

We walked into the great hall and the first thing that stands out is my father. But I couldn't go to him until after the sorting.

"First years I welcome you to HogWarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry." Said Professor McGonagull. "First to be sorted is a transfer student she is well known here Rebecca Snape." She said and I walked up to the stool. I sat down and the sorting hat was placed on my head.

"SLYTHERIN" the hat yelled within 3 seconds of being on my head. I smirk and walk off to join my father. Because my father is a teacher I could sit at the Slytherin table or with my father. I chose to sit with my father.

"Hi dad I missed you." I said as he got up to hug me.

"I missed you to pumpkin." He said hugging me.

"Hi Professor Flickwit " I said.

"Hi Rebecca." He replied.

After eating we left for the Slytherin common room. This blond haired boy came up to me with two guys behind him.

"Hi Rebecca I am Malfoy. Draco Malfoy. This is Crabbe and Goyle." He said introducing himself.

"Hi" I said.

"So you look so much like your dad. He has a picture of you on his desk in the potions classroom." He said and I blush a little bit.

"That is embarrassing." I said.

"If you say so." He said. " I am in Slytherin too I will show you the common room." He said.

"I don't need help I used to come here all of the time when I was young." I said.

We got to the common room and I went to shower. I put my hair up in French braids and put on my Slytherin pajamas

 I put my hair up in French braids and put on my Slytherin pajamas

(Pretended it is black

(Pretended it is black.)

Then I went to bed.

______________________
Oh yeah I forgot to mention that she is already head girl and prefect so she gets a dorm that is only hers. She is head girl and prefect because she has known the place longer than anyone else because of Severus. I hope you like this chapter.