Chapter 4

Rebecca

I woke up this morning remembering I have a date with Draco tonight.

I got up and showered and got dressed and did my hair.

I went down to the great hall and went to sit with my father

"Good morning dad." I say.

"Good morning." He said.

"Am I allowed to sit with the griffindors I met Harry, Ron, and Harmione on the train coming to HogWarts." I asked.

"Yes you may." He says and I nod and go to sit with Harry and his group.

"Hey guys. How's it going." I asked sitting next to Harmoine on the other side of Harry and Ron.

"Good." Harmione says.

"Great."Harry and Ron say at the same time.

"So what are you doing today." Harmione asked.

"I have cheer practice and tryouts later." I said.

"Great mind if I stop by and watch." She asked. I nod.

"Oh by the way. I made the Slytherin quidditch team. I am Malfoys backup because I am the cheer captain." I said.

"Oh my gosh congrats." They all say at the same time.

" what about you guys what's up." I asked.

"Me Harry and Harmione and trying to find out about Serious Black." Ron said.

"My dad was talking about him. Harry apparently he is your godfather."I said and Harry looked really sad.

"My god father is a murder?" He asked.

"I guess he just said your name and godfather I didn't here it all."I said. Reaching over the table to rub his shoulder.