INTRODUCTION. [2]

🌈 What is Ruby Redfort?

Ruby Redfort is a book series written by the award winning author Lauren Child who you may know from her well-known series Charlie and Lola. Ruby originated from Lauren's books Clarice Bean as a fictional idol of the main character, she was soon after given her own series.
Ruby is a teenage child-genius who is hired by the agency Spectrum. The six book series contains countless twists and turns as pasts are revealed and the story fleshes out, this is no stereotypical child spy story.

We suggest checking out the book if you have not already read it as despite it being a 'kids book', the series can get very dark and serious.

🌈 What does the team do?

Here at Team Spectrum we do a number of things, all concerning Ruby Redfort. We discuss our thoughts on the series in either our general book or Theory and Headcannon book, write Oneshots about the series, share fan art, hold competitions in which anyone can enter and commit to collaborative tasks like stories. We are always up for including more things so if you have ideas, feel free to voice them!

🌈 Message from the Founders

Welcome to Team Spectrum's Wattpad Fanpage! We are members of the Ruby Redfort fandom, a book series written by Lauren Child. We are here to satisfy all your RR needs, wishes and questions, as mentioned in the summary we'll be uploading messages to the fandom, answering questions, giving you updates on the series, suggesting fandoms, reviewing all the books etc.

@4Cluby6 and I are the CEO's or founders of Team Spectrum and we are big fans of the series and of course any help will be greatly appreciated, we are recruiting people to join the team right now, so if you want to join, just let us know and we'll see what we can do for you.

We will be updating this every week and PLEASE send in any fanart you've done or can find or any sort of suggestion or question we will do our best to answer it.

Thank you very much for reading and support and constructive criticism is welcome!

@WARNINGwhovian, CEO