twenty five

".. oo baby, I want that one. The one with the floppy ears" I say to a Kage in a baby voice.

"Cami, seriously?" He asks, depanning me. I look at him and smile. 

"You want me to get that for our baby.." he picks it up and examines it closely, "It's so ugly though." 

I scoff. "Well that was rude. I think it's actually really cute. Our baby will love it." The words come out almost as if I'm begging him to get it. Coming up with numerous different excuses.

"Nope. Not happening. Plus, we literally have like another seven and a half months. There's no rush to get anything just yet." I sigh and roll my eyes in defeat.

"One day, I will get that bear." I state, looking him dead in the eyes, which he just rolls at my remark.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom, are you done in here?" Kj asks me. 

"Nah, I'm gonna look around for a little bit longer, see what other 'ugly' toys I can spot out. Meet me back here though?" I ask. He nods his head and places a kiss on my lips.

I watch as his broad figure retreats away from me. I'm so bloody lucky. 

5 MINUTES LATER

"That'll be $54.45 today ma'am" The cashier announces. 

I smile at her and grab out my purse. "Yeah, No problem. Can I just put that on card please." She nods at me in response. 

After I pay, I thank the cashier and turn to leave the store. I pull out my phone and search for Kage's number as he hasn't returned from the toilet yet.

As I find his number, I lift my head up and my heart drops. Kj is standing, inches away from another girl. She moves her head closer to his. My eyes go blurry with tears. How is he doing this to me. Why, is he doing this to me?

I go to look away before I see Kj laugh and push the girl off of him before she gets any closer to him. She continues to push herself towards him, with him contantly pushing her back away. My body is now filled with anger instead of sorrow. I should've known he would never do anything like this. But this girl, whoever she is, is barking up the wrong tree. 

I march over to the two and stand directly next to Kj. I see him freeze when he sees me and prepares to speak, probably trying to explain what's going on. But before he can utter a word, I bring my hand up to his back to reassure him that I saw everything. When he feels my touch, his body relaxes. 

"Uhm hi?" The girl mutters. "Can I help you?" 

"I'm sorry, did I interrupt something?" I reply back innocently.

"Well yeah, Kinda." She gestures to the space between her and Kj.

I look to her as if I realised I had done something wrong. 

"Oh man, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to be rude." She smiles. "I should've introduced myself. I'm Camila, and you are?" 

"The name's Corrine, and I was trying to have a conversation with this cutie over here, so if you don't mind.." She trails off. 

This chick is seriously getting on my very last hormonal, pregnant nerve.

"Right, sorry again. Wait do you mean this 'cutie' right here?" I ask pointing to Kj. 

She nods to me as if I am the most oblivious person alive, "Well, duh. But you interrupted, So, i'd love it if you could shoot out of here."

Shoot out of here? what the heck is this girl on.

"No, I don't think I wanna do that." I reply. 

"Excuse me?" She scoffs.

"You heard me. Plus, If someone is going to try and hit on my boyfriend and baby daddy, I'd like to be here at the same time. That is, of course, so that I can make them fully aware of their lane and if need be, point them in the right direction. Cause honey, this man, he's already mine." I reply.

"That was so hot baby.." Kage trails leaning down and kissing me dead on the lips.

When we pull apart, I direct my gaze to Corrine who is still standing across from us. 

"Right, well clearly he has a few screws lose, cause I don't see what he likes about you." 

I squint my eyes at her and step a little bit closer to her face. "Clearly he loves me for who I am, otherwise he wouldn't be here right now, preparing for the arrival of our first baby. So please just have some respect for yourself as a human and move along. Ain't nothing to be won around here." 

She scoffs and turns around to walk away. Fucking children.

__

__

camimendes it feels like i've won the jackpot with you baby

camimendes it feels like i've won the jackpot with you baby.. @kjapa

Liked by  kjapa, lilireinhart, colesprouse and 1,422,681 others

kjapa baby girl, i love you so much x you make me feel like i've won at life!

lilireinhart this is some cute shit, but who took the photo??

          // kjapa self timer.. not all of us have professional photographers as boyfriends.

         // colesprouse ooo someones a little salty

tessaapa this is beautiful babies. i love this and you guys x

       // camimendes love you too mama apa x