Anyone else?

at the end of the school day i walk home,i take out my key since im house sitting,when i open the door i see men fighting in my house... "HEY!!!" they look at me 2 of them pointing their guns at me "get out of my effing house! before i rip you to shreads!!" they look suprised and scared as wolf ears and tail pop on me i growl as the ones pointing the guns run away " who are you?" i look at them growl then say it "WOLF YOKIASHI! WHY?" they men look at each other "you are coming with us." as soon as i growl again the wolf i friended in the forest comes rushing in "guys move!!" they turn around and hold thier guns out "DONT SHOOT HIM" they lower thier guns then look a me "what?" the wolf growls "he's my friend and if you hurt him i'll hurt you...now go back to your den akata" i pat his head as akata trots away out of the back door into the forest "h-" i cut him off "ultima" they call in back up i lower back my ears and growl as 4 men surround me "GET OFF ME!!!" i kick the guy trying to pick me up. i bite one of the men drawing blood "Gah you bitch!" he yelled making my ears perk up and my tail go up as i growl. "Grrrrr get the fuck off of me!!!!!" i kick one of the guys in the groan, he falls to the floor "anyone else?"