client!?

right after i feel a bottle smash against my head i fall to the ground i can barely hear what the men are saying... all i heard was "suspect" "daughter" "yoshi" "roomate" "dammit" "wolf" "ultima" and "safe" i cant think of any sentences to make out of those 8 words...what does he wnt from me? i wake up in a car being pulled into a mansion driveway i see a man with red hair run out to open my door...i realize akata is by my side in the car.... "we coundn't keep him away from you" the driver says looking back "names claude" i look at him "fuck you and you dumbass name "someones hostile.." i open the door before the dude can open it..."hey i was suppossed to do that!" akata jumps out and follows me inside while i stick up my middle finger at the dude... i kick open the door seeing 3 more people playing poker... they hear the door smack open and look at me..the girl gets up and runs and hugs me "FINALLY ANOTHER GIRL" the two other men walk inside "so you met wolf already" she pinches my cheeks "AWWWWW WHAT A CUTE NAME!!" i look up at her since im only 4'9 "im 19....." she looks down at me "sorry you are just so short!" "yeah i get that alot im only 4'9" "awwww" i haer a scream and assume it because akata so i whistle him back "im gonno go walk him anyone wanna come? no one? ok come on wendy redhead" everyone starts to laugh at him "OMG GOD WENDY REDHEAD I LIKE HER!"
"lets just go" we walk along the beach i stop in my tracks redhead a.k.a yoshimitsu (yoshi) looks confused as i pull out a lighter and a pack of cigarettes pick one out light it and smoke it "what are you doing client?" i give a death stare "client!?"