Stereotypical

Yes, I know everyone is different and special in their own way.

So am I.

But we also know that there are just some people that are SO stereotypical.

For example, there are the people who would rather go to clubs and parties all nights long, no matter if it's a school day, or if their parents don't allow them.

They always get invited to everything. Weather it's a birthday party, goodbye party, someone's moms 40th birthday, or even not their relatives funeral.

No matter if they aren't even related, or they barely know the person, they are still invited.

Most of these kinds of people, don't even have their own personalities.

Just what is trendy or what their friends do, is the thing that depends on what they wear, how they act, and etc.

These people don't care what people think about them.

Because all they know, is that everyone wants to be just like them.

They are the people who everyone LOVES.

They are the people who are labeled as popular.

Well at least that's what they think...

And some people were just born that way.

They were born to be the mean girl in school.

But some... it comes within time.

They act innocent and nice for some years, until the certain time hits.

That is when they change completely...