Game Time

Ch.46

When it got closer to the end of the school year, your emotions became different. You're more impatient for school to end but as the same time, you kind of don't want it to. Summer break sounded exciting if it weren't for the fact that two of your friends were graduating. Seokjin hasn't mentioned college or getting recruited to the boys. It made you wonder if he didn't like the idea of being a model after all. He had the looks for it, but that didn't mean it was his passion. Seeing the older boys getting ready to leave the school made the members a lot...calmer? They weren't as energetic and were really kind to them at school. Jungkook even stopped teasing Seokjin as much.

All throughout lunch, the first years were kind. Jimin sat next to Yoongi and showed him dancing videos and Jungkook actually shared some food with Seokjin. Taehyung enjoyed spending his time with his second year hyungs. The atmosphere was still friendly and you were relieved that there wasn't as much drama anymore. Towards the end of the lunch period, Jungkook and you began talking about summer plans. Going to the beach sounded great with the sun out like this. All the boys could agree on that. You and Jungkook talked to the last minute. You guys messed around with each other and you enjoyed how wide his smile was. He looked like a bunny. Yoongi teased the two of you by saying you guys should stop flirting and go to class. Since when did he care about getting to class on time!?

That was a little embarrassing. It's not your fault you get along with the first-year boys so well. Jimin didn't fuss when he heard that. He only rolled his eyes and began having a tickle fight with Taehyung out of nowhere. Luckily, you got to class before they tried getting to you. Taehyung and Jimin started attacking Jungkook by the time you got inside. You were in the clear! Time then passed surpisingly quick. The last class of the day ended, and you weren't going to the warehouse today. Most of the boys had their own things planned today. Exiting the building, you met up with all the other first years right away. Taehyung linked arms with you meanwhile Jimin was waving over at the older members. They came by with the truck to drop everyone off at their houses. Jungkook kept glancing at you as he entered the bed of the truck.

Namjoon and Hoseok sat in the front with Seokjin. Jimin, Taehyung, and Yoongi sat in the backseat today because of the heat. The weather has been getting hotter lately, but Jungkook didn't mind. He said he liked to feel the wind. You looked over at Taehyung who was trying to make space for you inside the air-conditioned truck, but you didn't want to leave Jungkook alone. Jumping in the back with Jungkook, you told Taehyung that you would be fine out here. Jungkook was shocked at first but you noticed how he was trying hard to hide a smile. He patted the side of the truck and that's when Seokjin drove out of the school.

"So what are you doing today? Looks like everyone is busy." You patted down your hair that was blowing wildly in the wind.

"Me? Uh, nothing much." Jungkook chuckled nervously. "I think I'm just gonna play video games until midnight."

"Sounds like fun." You grinned to see a sparkle in his eye.

"You want to come over? I have a bunch of multiplayer games!" Jungkook asked with a lot of enthusiasm. He suddenly became self-concious and toned down his excitement. "I mean, unless you're busy."

"My only plans were to die in this heat. Playing games sounds a lot more fun." You giggled, realizing that you had just agreed to go over to his house. Hopefully this doesn't cause a war between him and Jimin. You were excited to see what Jungkook's room and house would be like. You've only ever seen the outside when Seokjin has dropped him off before. Namjoon's the only house you've been inside of, but you have been on Hoseok's front step. Does that count as anything?