Pondering

It was Friday, and it meant that Shavo would go to his friend's Serj's house and jam together with him, and also John.
They played some music, but before long they were taking a break and looking out the window at the sky.
It was a full moon.
The silence between them was only disturbed by fizzing of soda and bottle caps and cans being opened, when suddenly John decided to joke around.

"Awoo!" He howled quietly before breaking out in little, embarrassed giggles.
"The werewolves awaken," the oldest of them narrated in a deep voice.

With the sentence, Shavo recalled the dog boy at school, and a little dumb thought invaded his head. What if he was actually a werewolf? That would explain him growling and being so secretive, and agressive.
He thought about what the boy could be doing right now. Maybe he was already transformed, and was roaming the streets as a big, scary wolf creature.
Or, maybe, he was just peacefully sleeping, curled up in a tiny ball in his bed.
A little smile crept onto Shavo's face as he thought of the freshman sleeping adorably, like a little angel.

"Earth to Shavarsh!" Serj's voice broke the taller's trail of thought.
"Oh... What is it?" The younger asked, "I got distracted."
"What are you smiling for?" The drummer suddenly asked, and Shavo tried to keep a straight face from then on.
"Are you thinking about someone?" The oldest asked and giggled a little. His delicate, pointy elbows rested on the windowsill, next to the other two boys.
"Oh, shut up," Shavo replied and rolled his eyes. He tried to keep his frown, but a little smirk took over his lips, as if to say 'I still love you, don't worry'.

"How about we go back to playing?" John suddenly asked.
"Fair enough," the oldest of them replied and went back to his keyboard.
Shavo took one last glance at the moon before nodding and going to pick up his guitar.