The feeling of belonging

You're crashing into
me like waves on the coast
✦  ˚   ·       .

    · •.

    •.   ✶

˚  · .    ·

 *
(Jungkook's perspective)

“I'll be leaving for school now”. I said to my mother who was sitting in the backyard having her tea. “Remember, Dad is coming back from London today, so come straight home. We've made dinner plans”. “Yes, mother” I said with a smile and walked towards the front door. I put on my shoes, and went on my way to school.

On the way, I stopped to grab a coffee (I thought I was running late and didn't get to have my breakfast) I checked my watch, 6:30a.m. School doesn't start for another 2 hours, *sigh* I was in a hurry for no apparent reason. Mother would be furious if she found out that I had caffeine early in the morning, but she'll never have to find out. I took a sip of my drink, the sweetness of the coffee turned into a rush of bitterness as it went down my throat. It was the most refreshing feeling ever. I think I might start drinking coffee every morning from now on.

School was actually pretty close to where I live. You see, I live in the suburbs, where life was always so dull and boring, where everybody is stuck up and fake, where people look down on anyone who tries to be different and where everyone is a carbon copy of the other. Today, I decided to take a walk through a different lane, so instead of walking  down the usually lane I walked, I decided to take a turn and walked down a lonely looking alley instead. At first I became a little skeptical and thought of turning back but something compelled me to keep on going further, so I did and I didn't regret it.

At the other end of the alley, there was a market place, and growing up in the suburbs, malls and supermarkets were where we usually did our shopping so I've never actually been to a market place before, so this, to me, was a whole new world. Even though it was still super early, many shops were open and it was more lively than any place I've ever been.

There were shop keepers yelling out to costumers about how good their stocks were, there were people in the most outrageous outfits I've ever seen, there were people who were in expensive looking suits and then there were people who wore only a T-shirt and flip flops. It was a mess! But oddly enough, I felt at home.... I felt like I belonged in this mess, like I was a part of this chaos.

I continued walking on my way, I passed many amazing stops, a bakery that gave out the most amazing smell, a candy shop that sold candy from my  childhood which I thought I'd never try again, a book store that sold books  which were no longer published and many more! But sadly, I didn't carry a lot of money so I couldn't stop at any.

I was so engrossed in this new found place that I lost track of time and before I knew, It was 9:00a.m, this was the first time I've ever bunked school... It was scary but my adrenaline overcame my fear. I was breaking the rules and I felt so free!

I walked pass the market and reached a park, I went in and I sat on one of the swings, I'd have to stay away from home until school was over. All of a sudden, a boy with purple hair and a skateboard sat on the swing next to me, he was wearing a grey hoodie, black ripped jeans and high tops, and I must say, He. Was. HAWT! And his ear piercings only added to the hotness. He made me feel the same way a hot girl would and this was weird cuz I'd never been attracted to a male before. Probably just a phase I'm going through.

He looked at me and smiled. I don't know why, but something about him made me smile back... Little did I know, that this boy would change my whole perspective of life.

 Little did I know, that this boy would change my whole perspective of life

NOTE: DAYUM! This was long! Hope you enjoy! :)