Fervour

I love when the skies are crying. i want nature to be as sad as me.❞
✦ ˚  ·    .

· •.

•. ✶

˚ · .   ·

  *

   (Jungkook's perspective)

As we were walking, (I was still blushing from the previous conversation) I felt that Taehyung and I were well acquainted enough for him to call me by a more... Casual name. So I told Taehyung he could call me 'Kookie' and he suddenly hugged me to which I first protested against but soon stopped... His hug was warm and comforting, just like Jin-Hyung's hugs were. In fact, Taehyung's hugs weren't the only thing that reminded me of Hyung.

His Positive energy, his enthusiasm, his charm, they all reminded me of Hyung... As much as I hated to admit it, I missed hyung. He was the one who first started calling me ‘Kookie’.

As kids, we were very close. Of course there was quite a big age difference between us but none the less, we still spend most of our time together. Hyung wasn't like the other kids, he was always so gentle and caring. He didn't care what others thought of him and he always brushed away all the negativity. I used to look up to him.... But then he left. He left behind his home, his riches, his family.... Me.

My mind drifted to my childhood, to a specific day... The day I first saw Jin-Hyung as my hero. I was about 4 and Hyung was about 9. Our mother had some friends over and we were supposed to play with their 2 kids. The older of the two kids who was probably 12 started bossing me around and the younger who was around 9 soon followed. I was younger than them so I was afraid to disobey them and so I did what they said, but I soon got tired and stopped following their orders. This made them really pissed off and the older one pushed me to the ground I was about to cry when Hyung suddenly came and shielded me. This somehow made them more mad and they started throwing toys at us, of course none of the toys hit me as hyung was covering me but one of the toys had hit him right in the face and cut his lower lip. They soon got bored and left us alone. When they left, Hyung smiled at me asked me if I was ok, he was smiling and worried about me even though he, himself was hurt and bleeding...

I was snapped back into reality when I heard Taehyung call my name. Before I realized, we were standing outside a beautiful house with French windows and a huge garden. “This is our friend, Yoongi's house, He's probably still sleeping so how about me, you and Jimin wait on the bench outside while Hobi goes wake him up?”. “Yeah, sounds great” I replied with a smile.

After about 10 minutes of waiting, Hobi finally shows up followed by a very sleepy looking boy with light mint green hair, a gray sweater with rips, black ripped jeans and black doc martens. He looked at me and smiled. “The name's Yoongi. Min Yoongi.” He introduced. “Ah. Nice to meet you, I'm Jungkook. Taehyung's friend” I replied. The boy grinned and said “Well, A friend of Tae, is a friend of ours, welcome to the group Jungkook”. Something about this made me feel so welcomed. These boys didn't even know me, yet they somehow Just accept me as one of their own... I was overwhelmed and holding back tears... I was glad I took Tae's hand.

Note: AYEEEE! It's almost been a year since I last updated this

Note: AYEEEE! It's almost been a year since I last updated this. Sorry :'). I'll try to update more frequently. Hope you enjoy