R I P P E D

"Valt"

The blue haired boy had his eyebrows furrowed. "Are you ok?"he asked. Shu smiled and nodded,his friend accepting the smile and returning one. Little did he know that the smile the albino was giving was fake. Shu looked at Valt ,whom ran towards the ocean's water. He fell and slipped into it,soon jumping up to the surface and laughing.

Shu smiled,and actual smile now,and chuckled breathlessly at Valt. Soon the blue boy walked up to him,"Im sorry about Sprizen" he said.

"Valt. Your up against Lui now"

"But it was supposed to be you-"

"defeat him."

Valt gasped lightly before nodding,"for you"

Both males sat on the shore ,one agisnt the other, peaceful silence filled the atmosphere. Valt was ready and determined,yet Shu was broken and ripped apart. Shu felt ,from a distance,someone watching them,and he knew who it was. "Deal",he whispered before smiling weakly.

The days passed and Valt lost. He felt devastated at the fact he couldn't fullfil the promise to his best friend,and he never breaks a promise. Shu on the other hand,was dealing with himself.

He punched the wall over and over again,tears blurring his vision as they fell. "I hate him",he cried. "I hate them!",he targeted those words to his parents. He sobbed,something that was now a daily routine. "They left me,and now? Now Im weak,insecure! "He punched the wall once more.

"Weak....",he rubbed his face with his right hand,"weak....",he soon began to laugh. "That's it,that's the reason Im like this,Im to weak". He ran out the door,slammed and locked it shut.

"Guess I'll have to get stronger"