JackxJack

Jack Johnson and Jack Gilinsky had been the best of friends since kindergarden. The two boys went through almost everything together they hung out almost everyday, told each other things they would never say to anyone besides each other. That's how they grew up, but there were still some secrets that were still held in. They both are madly in love with each other. For Jack Johnson he realised he loved Jack more than a friend and more than a brother when Jack G started dating this girl in Freshman year.

For Jack Gilinsky it was when he was dating that girl freshman year that he realised he was in love with his best friend. But thoughts of doubt clouded his mind.

Why would he want to date me? 

He would think to himself almost everyday. When he broke up with the girl he noticed something different about his best friend. It almost seemed like he was relieved. JJ was more distant when he had been dating the girl, but now he was closer.

Much closer.

One Saturday night Jack Gilinsky and JJ had been hanging out in Jack G's basement like they usually did. Goofing around making vines and texting,  tweeting and all that. JJ has suddenly turned to Jack from his phone and he asked

"Do you love me?" he knew he sounded pathetic when he said it but he had to get this off his chest. 

Jack turned to look at his best friend.

"Of course I love you, you're my best friend. " He really did hate calling him his best friend he wanted to be more than his best friend.

"I mean more than a best friend Jack." JJ stood facing his friend with his phone in his hand.

"I-" the teenager felt his face heating up.

Is it getting hot in here or is it just me.

He thought. "Yes. JJ I do love you more than I friend." With that JJ draped his arms around the taller boys neck and he felt the other wrap his arms firmly around his waist. 

"Can I kiss you?" Jack whispers. Their faces centimeters apart. 

"Of course you can." At those words they kissed. They could have sworn there were sparks when they kissed. Maybe even fireworks. They broke away smiling at each other.

"I've been waiting years to do this." JJ breaths out Jack only nods in reply.