NashxCam

The time was about 11:50 PM. Nash had invited his friend Cameron over to watch some movies and they had stayed up a little longer than expected. But the boys had no regrets. Fast and furious marathon. The two teenagers were watching the ending credits of the most recent movie of the fast and furious they were sitting on the couch in nash's basement. His parents had gone away for their anniversary so basically Nash had the entire house to himself. Hayes had gone over to Aaron's house to stay a couple of nights. Cam was sitting on the couch his legs crossed Indian style and Nash sat with his arm slightly behind Cam resting on the back of the couch. Nash glanced over to the sleepy Cameron and nudges him with his knee.

"Tired?" the blue eyes boy questioned. Cams eyes fluttered open and he stared at Nash

"A little bit." Cameron couldn't help but think that Nash had such pretty blue eyes. He couldn't resist, the boy raised a hand and cupped Nash's face.

"Cam-" he was cut off when the other boy connected their lips together.

They pulled apart from the lack of air.

"Sorry." Cam breathed out.

All Nash did was lay out of the couch and he pulled cam down with him holding him by the waist.

"I guess we are sleeping down here tonight." Nash stated.

Cameron was facing away from Nash. He wasn't going to complain. It was a very comfortable position. The way that Nash wrapped his body around

him. Holding him tightly almost as if he was afraid to let go. A smile crept onto cams face as he heard Nashs breath ease as he slowly fell asleep. The brown eyed boy felt the breath of the other down his neck. He shivered slowly but surely he himself began to fall into a peaceful slumber.