You Are My Sunshine

Olivia's POV

"Fitz!" I squealed as he pulled my body on top of his.

"What?" He grinned while giving me kisses all over my face. I didn't say anything but I smiled brightly back at him.

"I love you." Fitz whispered into my ear and I shivered.

"I love you too, more than you'll ever know." I whispered back, holding back tears in my eyes. This time it was his time to laugh.

"Oh I have an idea, do you have any idea how much I love you?" He said looking into my eyes, I could feel my cheeks turning bright red.

"I don't know, you might have to remind me." I whispered while putting my head on his chest. He started to stroke my hair and sighed softly and just as I was drifting off, I could feel vibrations coming from his chest, he was singing.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away.."

________________________________
Hey guys, again long time no see! I know this is short but I've been slowly getting back into writing one shots again! I have many more that I'll be sharing with you but here's the first one.  Thank you so much for supporting this because I haven't been active at all. I've been through some rough patches and of course Scandal ended in April so I was left with lots of writers block. I should be back to writing almost everyday now (that's a challenge I gave myself) so expect more of these!
-Katie