~How I met Newt~

(NEWT'S P.O.V)
I was just waking up in a box like cage or something and then I looked up and there was the sun shining in my eyes.Then all of the sudden a g-girl and a boy open the box like cage top.The girl jumped in and scared me so I run behind one of the boxes that were there in that box like cage I don't know why,then the girl said:
Girl:Hey,Hey is ok sorry that I scared you I didn't mean to you lil greenie...
Newt: WHO ARE YOU?!WERE ARE WE?!WHY I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING?!WHO AM I?!WHO IS GREENIE?!I screamed with terror.
Girl:IS OK THAT HAPPENS TO ALL OF US,IM Y/N AND YOUR THE GREENIE WELL UNLESS YOU REMEMBER YOUR NAME BUT DONT WORRY YOU WILL REMEMBER IN A FEW HOURS OR DAYS,AND....WHY DONT YOU COME OUT OK.She said holding her hand out for me to grab
Newt:UM O-Ok.I said while I grab her gentle,warm and soft hand and see her blushing and me to.
Girl:Minho the rope!she screamed as a muffled voice said ok and trough the rope at my face.
Girl:Minho you just hit the pour dude in the face.She said while laughing and screaming to the dude called Minho I guess.
Minho:SORRY MY BAD DUDE!
Newt:Um is ok.I said shy.
The girl grabbed my hand and pulled me up to the top and then she went up.Then I was amazed by the nature around us!
Alby(I don't remember his name sorry):WELCOME GREENIE IM ALBY IM THE LEATHER HERE.he said with a lot of kindness.
Newt:Um h-Hi I am NEWT WAIT IM NEWT I REMEMBER MY NAME!!!!I screamed with happiness.
Y/N:ALRIGHT NEWT WELL IM Y/N AND THIS IS MINHO.She said As she pointed to an Asian boy.
Minho:Hey Newt sorry that I hit you in the face with the rope.He apology kindly.
Newt:I-Is ok!
Alby:WELL WELCOME TO THE GRADE WERE WE LIVE UNTIL SOMEDAY WE EXCAPE.He explain's.
Newt:Oh Ok
Y/N:I like your British accent Newt!She said while blushing.
NEWT:OH THANK YOU Y/N.
Y/N:No problem.She said smiling so cute.
Alby:WELL Y/N since your the most that is talking to him how about you give him the tour.
Y/N:ON IT!
Minho:WELL ILL PLAN THE MAP ALONE I GUESS.
Y/N:YOU CAN COME IF YOU WANT MINHO!
Minho:No thanks beside tomorrow we have a big day Y/N so try to rest ok.
Y/N:Ok bye!
Minho:BYE SEE YOU LATER AT DINNER.He said while leaving.
Y/N SHOWED ME EVERY CORNER AND HIDDEN SECRET PLACES SHE GOES AND SHE SAID THAT I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO KNOW AND THAT I COULD BE THERE WEN I WANT TO!
Y/N:WELL THE ONLY PLACE TO GO NOW IS TO THE RUNNER'S!SHE SAID EXITED.
Newt:Y/N ARE YOU A RUNNER?!
Y/N:Yes,YES I AM A RUNNER TOMORROW WE HAVE A BIG DAY ME AND MINHO WE ARE GOING TO FIND A WAY OUT!
Newt:Really?!COOL!!
Y/N:Yeah I guess but sometimes is kind of lonely being the only girl here.She said with a sad frown.
Newt:HEY A BEAUTIFUL GIRL LIKE YOU SHOULDN'T BE SAD, BESIDE I BET YOU HAVE A LOT OF FRIENDS.RIGHT?!
Y/N:NO MY ONLY FRIENDS ARE MINHO,Chuck(You are Chuck's older sister)And FRYPAN.She said while looking at the ground.
Newt:HEY YOU HAVE ME AND I PROMISE THAT ILL NEVER LEAVE BY YOUR SIDE I PROMISE!!!.I screamed and then made eye contact with her beautiful eyes.
Y/N:REALLY?!SHE SAID WHILE A TEAR ROLLS DOWN HER EYE.
Newt:YES I PROMISE.I SAID WHILE I LEANED TO HER.
Y/N:N-NEWT.SHE SAID WHILE I LEANED EVEN MORE.
Then ALL OF THE SUDDEN SHE LEANS TO ME AND KISSES ME PASSIONATELY AND I KISSED HER BACK THE SAME WAY.
Y/N:WOW...........
Newt:Y/N?
Y/N:yes NEWT?!
Newt:I BLOODY LOVE YOU!!!
Y/N:I BLOODY LOVE YOU TO!!!!!
Then we heard someone screamed "Dinner" so we ran and keep wat happened a secret.
(Y/N'S P.O.V)
Wen I SAW NEWT LEANING IN I KNEW HE WANTED TO KISS ME EVERY SINGLE BOY IN THE GRADE HAVE TRIED EXCEPT MINHO AND CHUCK OF COURSE.BUT THIS TIME WAS DIFFERENT SINCE I AM IN LOVE WITH NEWT SINCE I FIRST SAW HIM I MEAN HIS DIRTY BLONDE HAIR,HIS BRITISH ACCENT AGH I CANT START WITH THAT ONE HIS ACCENT IS JUST SO CUTE,HIS BODY OMG I JUST LOVE HIM!!SO I DECIDED TO KISS HIM AND IM SUPRISED THAT I-IT FELT SO GOOD AND RIGHT TO KISS HIM.WEN WE PART THAT KISS IDK WHY BUT I JUST SAID WOW AND THEN HE SAID.
Newt:Y/N?
Y/N:yes NEWT?!
Newt:I BLOODY LOVE YOU!!!!!
Y/N:I BLOODY LOVE YOU TO!!!!!!
Then we heard someone shouting "DINNER" so we run to the kitchen and did not talked all of dinner.
(Y/N'S P.O.V THE NEXT DAY)
Today we are trying to find a way out of here and by we I mean Minho and me!I'M bloody excited for this mission and also very nervous about this because I had a dream that I was stung by a   Griever
Anyway I know I'm going to be ok(hopefully) but still I'll be ok Ja Ja.

To be continued...

I hope you enjoyed this imagine if you did pls vote I need the most support I can that way I know that you guys like the story oh and comment some ideas pls would Y/N be stung idk and I can't tell you guys Lol anyway  I still miss chuck tho AND I MISS EVEN MORE NEWT LIKE HE DIED THAT CANT BE!!!!(THAT WAS IN MAZE RUNNER DEATH CURE)ANYWAY IF I DONT UPLOAD AS MUCH IM GOING TO TELL YOU THAT MY SCHOOL IS STARTING AT AUGUST 13 So yeah I have school i HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED BYEEE ILY ❤️❤️❤️😊😅