Chapter One: When I Look At You

When we were young, we laughed and played with each other. I was little when I first saw you. I was scared honestly. But when I saw you come up the stairs in to the living room, I knew that we would fight sometime, ( cause you know me )

That we would tell secrets to each other, that we would be best friends and have a connection no one can take away.

- Kloie

___________________

Danielle's POV

Kloie just moved to California a week ago. I wish she was here.

I miss her. Now that she is two states away I can't talk to her in person. No more sleep overs, for awhile at least.

Right now I'm bored out of my mind. I have no one to hang out with. No one to talk to right now.

I'm just staring at my pink wall full of One Direction posters. How Kloie would always say she couldn't sleep at night cause there was to many people in the room. She would try to convince me that she doesn't like One Direction, But I know she secretly does.

I miss her. My best friend is gone.

I grab my phone off my night stand. I click my phone on. A frown appears on my face as I see not one text message from her yet.

I have been texting her all week, but she has never replied. I hope she is okay.

The only reason why she moved was because of her moms boyfriends Daniel, He has a good job down there and Kloies mom wanted better weather.

The memory of Kloie texting me in the middle of the night last week saying how she can't sleep and how her mom thinks she depressed.

I disagree because that was out of her character. Kloie could be upset but not depressed?

But every time I saw her, the light in her eyes were gone and the brightness in her was torn from the tiny girl I used to know. I always asked her what was wrong but she would always say that nothing was wrong and then pushes the subject away or ran away from me.

But I know Kloie to well. I saw it, I know something was wrong. She always wanted to go home and never spend time with the family anymore. I would text her whats wrong but I got the same text messages every time.

" I'm tired " or " My back is sore "

Was she depressed? Or was something wrong? So many questions popped into my head all at the same time.

But I denied all of them.

My head started to hurt from thinking to hard. I got up and walked out of my room and to the fridge.

I grab a water bottle and a fruit snack.

Kloie would eat these snacks all the time. She loved them.

I push my short light brown hair behind my ear. I had blonde high lights but I decided to let my hair grow out.

I want my natural hair back.

I walk back to my room ready to watch the fosters.

I wonder what is going to happen tonight? I sit down on my bed and pull the covers over me.

___________________________

" What!!! " I yell at the TV. They can't end a show like that!? But what happened between Callie and Brandon!

I grab my TV remote off of my night stand and turn my TV off. That's messed up. I didn't want to stop watching the fosters, I wish it would play forever.