Unbelievable

I got over what happened with Dashawn and started talking again. Jacob was really concerned about what happened so I told him. He got quiet after that. Maybe he does like me.

"EJ are you staying over?" I asked.

"Nah I'm taking Gia on a date"

"Ohhhh. Why ain't you tell me?" I said to Gia.

"I don't know. You were mad" Gia said.

"Oh. Then have fun" They left leaving me and Jacob. He still wasn't talking. "Jacob what's wrong?"

"Nothing"

"Um something. Don't worry about Dashawn"

"I can't just not think about it"

"Why? I mean it's not like you like me or anything. Come on let's go to my room" We went to my room where I locked the door and got out my weed. I got on my bed and told Jacob to sit next to me.

I handed him a blunt and lit it for him. I lit one for myself and turned my music on. I got between his legs laying back on his chest. We sat here for a few hours.

When it got late I went to my closet and changed into a pair of shorts and a tank top. I laid down next to Jacob on my stomach and closed my eyes.

"You got a fat ass" I laughed at Jacob's unexpected comment and rolled over.

"You are so baked"

"That doesn't change the fact that your ass is big"

"Go to sleep Jacob"

He took his shirt off making me stare. I turned over and covered up embarrassed. Jacob turned over putting his arm around me.

"Fat ass" He is something else.

Morning

I woke up hearing banging on the door. Jacob was still asleep so I got up and opened the door looking at Rylan. He had his arms folded and looked mad. He tried looking inside the room so I walked out and closed the door.

"Why'd you wake me up?!"

"Who's in there?"

"Why do you care Rylan? Go be with your girlfriend and leave me alone"

"I'd rather be with you"

"Ha! I don't fuck with lying bitches. Go away"

"Are you still mad?"

"Uh obviously. Don't you have a school to go to?"

I went back in my room and took a shower not even caring anymore. I lotioned up then got dressed in a pair of black Adidas track pants, a white tee, white high top forces, and silver accessories.

I did my makeup and brushed my teeth then spritzed myself with perfume. I straightened my hair and put on a bandana. I woke Jacob up laughing again about last night.

He woke up and looked at me nervously.

"What?"

"I remember what I said last night to you"

"Don't be embarrassed Jacob. You should go get dressed though"

"Yeah" He left my room and I got a text from Gia.

GiaBaby- Morning

Misha- Morning. Have fun on your date?

GiaBaby- Yes. Ej is amazing. But what are you doing today?

Misha- I'm coming to school. Need a ride?

GiaBaby- Yes please 😄

Misha- Alright I'll be over in twenty minutes