September 13, 2018 Day 1 10:16 pm

We spent a day searching for other survivors in the school. We found a few hiding in various parts of the school. The cafeteria was destroyed. If anyone survived they're not in good shape. The strange thing is... with the exception of those squished under various pieces of building there are very few bodies around. No sign of anyone with injuries. The people we found were hidden in closets and claim to have heard screaming and clamoring after the initial crash. It could have been people escaping... but what are the chances of that?

Christian and I also decided to go out and test our "abilities" today. We need to know if it's something that can be controlled. So far, the jury says yes. The abilities we discovered so far include shooting light balls out of our hands. We spent two hours giving ourselves headaches from straining our brains to make it work. We've gotten better. I can summon a power orb on command, yes we're calling them power orbs, and Stephen can make a blast shield when he's threatened. A lesson KY learned the hard way trying to rush him.

We testing the gang to see if they have powers or abilities too. Unfortunately no dice. Can't say I'm mad. Feels good to be special. But the extra muscle would be nice if those things come back... they're definitely coming back.