My princess Tee x Princess! reader

You waited in your room patiently waiting to see your fiancee. Who is your fiancee? Your fiancee was no other than the Tetris king himself Tee though you had never meet him. You two have an arranged marriage because you are the youngest princess of puyo puyo. Your oldest sister Charlotte (My Oc) was already married to Ex , had two children named Ess and Mimiya (another Oc), and are living together in the edge of reality in the end of space and time but the two could travel to the castle by traveling out of the dimension. Your other sister Stefanie(again another Oc) had a crush on Sig. Leaving you being the only who isn't married, having a boyfriend or crush had to marry someone you haven't even meet yet.

Back to the present you waited patiently when you heard Charlotte say. "(Y/N) sweat heart it is time to meet your fiancee."

"Okay big sister Charlotte." You said as you got up from your bed and followed your sister to the main hall.

When you two reached the main hall you saw your sister,brother in law, and nieces. But saw some unfamiliar people as well those being a weird floating creature on a cloud, a girl and a boy who look very similar, a robot with a red marking on its stomach, and a white haired boy who looked handsome to you.

"Now sister these people are Tee and his crew members. To be fair Ess is also one of the crew members." Stefanie told me.

"Can you all please introduce yourselves?" Charlotte asked.

The twins went first with the girl named Elle and the boy named Jay. The next one was the robot which was named Zed and introduced the weird creature as O. Finally the boy introduced himself as Tee. When you found out who was Tee you ran into Tee's arms and hugging him tightly shocking him in the process.

"Sister why didn't you tell me that my fiancee was so handsome!" I yelled causing  Tee to blush.

"Well we wanted it to be a secret until you saw him." Charlotte told me.

"Well we should take them to their rooms for right now until the wedding." Stefanie said.

"Wait when is the wedding?" You asked.

"In a few weeks sweet heart."

After that your sisters took everyone to their rooms and Tee followed you to your room. You and Tee sat next to each other on your bed.

"Tee I got a question why did you choose to marry me instead of Stefanie." You asked.

"Well it was simple I don't want to intervene with her relationship with Sig plus I love you more when I first saw you." Tee replied causing you to blush.

"I love you Tee."

"I love you too (Y/N)"

-Time skip to day of the wedding-

You held Ex's hand as you walked down the isle of your wedding. Everyone in Primp Town was invited to your wedding. You let go of Ex's hand as you walked up next to Tee. The priest cleared his throat as he began. The priest kept talking until he asked you and Tee.

"Tee will you accept (Y/N) as your wife?" 

"Yes." Tee responded.

"(Y/N) will you accept Tee as your husband?"

"Yes." You replied.

"You two may kiss." the priest said as you and Tee kissed and everyone cheering.

After the wedding was the reception party. Everyone congratulated both of you. Once the reception party was done you and Tee returned to the castle and into your room.

"Well today was the best day ever." You told Tee.

"Of course it was we are married."

You and Tee got into bed.

"I love you my prince."

"I love you too my princess."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lilystar here sorry it took so long I was in LA for a week and I just finished today and I arrived back home to write this. Well I hope you like it.