Chapter 2

Hours went by and the wedding dinner was soon coming to an end. All the guests were out on the dance floor dancing and I wished I could go out with them. I was stuck manning the ice cream station which was crowded a while ago but was now empty so I was blankly staring at the people dancing. "Excuse me? Ava is it?"

I heard a deep voice and I turned my head to see the attractive man from before standing in front of me. "Um uh yeah that's my name. What can I do for you?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to talk to you. You look bored out of your mind" he laughed.

Wow that laugh was music to my ears, and don't get me started on his accent. Why was this guy talking to me at a wedding full of wealthy people? "And why exactly are you talking to me? Not to sound rude but there are so many other interesting people here for you to talk to."

"I'm kind of sick of talking to the same old people and you interest me" he said.

I looked at him confused, "Why?"

"I can't quite put my finger on it but there's something about you."

"I don't even know your name" I said looking at him.

"Oh yeah I'm sorry about that, I'm Harry. Harry Styles."

Beautiful name for a beautiful man. He stuck out his hand and I gladly took it to shake. "Bride or groom?" I asked suddenly, just wanting to keep the conversation going with him.

"Bride, she's my sister" he smiled when he said sister. It seemed to me that they had a close relationship and I thought that was sweet.

"What time do you get off?" Harry suddenly asked me.

"Uhm, what?" I replied, clearly confused by his question.

"I said what time do you get off?" He stepped closer to the table between us and my breath got caught in my throat for a second.

"Well I have to help clean up the place after the wedding so probably by midnight" I responded, still confused at why he was asking me this.

"Harry! Harry!," someone started yelling his name and he quickly turned to see the blonde he came in with gesturing to come over to her.

"Hey I gotta go but I'll come find you later" he says and he winks again, man what is with him and his winks, they make me weak in the knees.

He smiled at me and walked away to the girl from earlier.

Oh my god. I had no idea what just happened but the fact that I kept it together while talking to him was a miracle. I was normally very awkward around guys, could barely ever say one word to one, but for some reason I kept a conversation going with Harry. My mind wandered off into thinking about seeing him later, was he really going to come back to see me? What would we do?

I was so busy thinking about it, that I didn't notice one of my coworkers yelling at me. "Huh what?" I replied getting out of my daze.

"They are playing one more song so we are getting ready to start cleaning up, you can start with the ice cream station and then move anywhere else once you're done" she told me and I nodded in response.

She turned around and went to work along with everyone else while the guests danced to the last song. I took a peek at the dance floor and my eyes immediately found Harry dancing with a little girl. I didn't even know this guy that well but my heart was melting at the sight and I couldn't help but smile.

I continued to clean up my station and pretty soon guests were grabbing their things and leaving. We all started picking up the tables and cleaning up.