1st theory

My 1st theory will be about the upcoming comeback of EXO

I am thinking that in the main Album will be a mix of Dark and light concept as the same with the Repack album (if will be a Repack)

But I am just gonna explain my theory about the Repack.

So let us start 😁😁

The start will be, they are fighting the new RF which is Red Force 6 but what happend is that they will lose and almost gave up.

But the reason they gave up is because, at first they forgot about the past.

What past you mean??

The past where in Luhan,Tao and kris left but when the red force trigger a certain memory they gave up because they thought that without the others they will lose and not win. So they lost hope.

But when the new RF is about to kill them they saw a strange light and when they looked at it slowly they saw it was Lay.

So I am thinking that Lay will be there hope and wait what a coincedence, lay's power is healing right? So it means that lay will heal the pain that EXO has.

So now let's go back,
When they fought with the Red Force as expected they finally defeated the Red force.

So that is my theory on The comeback of EXO this year but wait I want to add something.

As of you know there are MV's that are connected and I want to talk about that. So this is an additional theory for you guys.

Let us start!!

So I will first connct the MV's before I explain it one by one and I will using 9 MV's for this. I will explain it later

So the first MV (for me) is gonna be What is love after that is Mama then Wolf then Overdose then Love me Right then Kokobop then Lucky One then Monster and lastly is Power.

Now let me explain further more. Let us start with

What is love

I chose what is love because this is where they will explain or show who they really are to us, the viewers.

Next is ...

Mama

This is the second one because this is where there powers are explained throughly and how capable they can fight. Also on the other hand in this MV they explained the mission of EXO and the reason why they are born.

Next is

Wolf

Now that they know there mission they fought versus the red force in their true form which is a Wolf. But suddenly they are captured and brought back to earth.

Next is

Overdose

In this part they are already on earth and trapped in a maze and the only way out is in the middle. That is what they thought. They thought that the only way out is in the middle. I will explain it further later after this.

Next is

Love me right

When Kai (in the MV) gone out the Maze (which is in the middle) they thought that they are free but now because of this they started hallucinating and that my friends is the start of Love me right MV. They started hallucinating and more.

Next is

Kokobop

This is where they are realizing that they are being hallucinated but they the red force found a way to make them realize that they are not controlled by them with the help of The EXO candy (or drugs hahahaha) so they forgot about that thought.

Next is

Lucky one

In this part they were put into a lab to test but suddenly one of them realized the truth or it can be that the Tree of life talked with the use of telepathy and this person is non other than DO. He informed everyone with the help of Kai.

Next is

Monster

This is where they fought the red force because they know that the red force are controlling them but in order to be really free they thought that someone will "betray" them which will be baekhyun.

Now for the last one it will be

Power

This is where they woke up and when they woke up, they suprisingly woke up in EXO planet when they saw a Red force is about to attack the Tree of life so they fought and won.

So guys hope u enjoyed my theories...just comment what MV you want me to make a theory.

Bye