3rd theory

My third theory is about the Love Shot MV hope you enjoy!!

Ok, let us talk about the logo first!

We can all see that it is a Diamond but what I noticed (and some fans too) that when you look closely you can see a wolf

We can all see that it is a Diamond but what I noticed (and some fans too) that when you look closely you can see a wolf. Yes a wolf, the only thing that I can remember is Wolf by EXO themselves. Hmmm, what does it indicate, later let us discuss that after I tell you what I noticed.

Next is when you put your phone (if you are using one) you can notice a black thing in the middle. And many fans said that it was a person. Now many people said that it was similar to Overdose which it is. I think it's Kai because when you look at the start of the MV, this is what you see

 I think it's Kai because when you look at the start of the MV, this is what you see

It looks similar right?? So yeah I think it's Kai.

Now on to my Indications. I think that Love Shot album is an indication to the

The Beginning is the End.
The End is the Beginning        

Why?? Because look, they used a wolf, and what album is the song Wolf from?? XOXO album. So what you may ask. What is with XOXO album anyway?? Basically that album is THE album that brought EXO to be well known around the world.

Now what is the connection?? Simple, Beginning is the start of Everything while End is the ending right??. It is simply indicating that...

XOXO = Love Shot. Let me explain very clearly,

Without XOXO, EXO wouldn't be well known as much as they are well known today. Anyways, we all know that Love Shot isn't and will never be their last album but what if Love Shot is the end. The End of something. But what is that something?

Well we all know that EXO already celebrated their 7th year anniversary and everyone in the Kpop world that their is thing called "7 years curse" what is that? For those who doesn't the famous "7 years curse" is well a curse in the Kpop industry wherein if a group will have their 7th Anniversary they will immediately or they will suddenly disband either because they didn't renew their contract or they suddenly disband because of personal reasons. 

Anyways, Love Sot is their recent album before their mini hiatus. So it means that Love Shot is the end of the first ERA of EXO.

I have a feeling that everything that EXO is going through is planned, either by SM or the creator, Mr. Lee Soo Man himself.

Anyways now let us go to the MV.

Well if you haven't noticed Love Shot MV is all about mafia. Actually EXO gave us clues about their theme in their MV. Now in a mafia game you need to have a doctor, police, citizen, watcher/look out, and the criminal or the mafia itself. Now which is which? This is what I thought:

Doctor: Suho or is he?

Police: SeKaiYeol (Sehun, Kai, and Chanyeol)

Criminal: Baekhyun and Xiumin

Citizen: Chen or is he?

 Watcher: DO

Now for who doesn't know how mafia game is played it's like this:

There will be a watcher/look out that will choose who will be the police, citizen, doctor, and the criminal. Now when the watcher already chose his designated people, he will ask the players to lower their heads and he will say that it will be nighttime then he will ask the criminal to choose someone to kill, if he already chose one he will lower his head and then the watcher will ask the police to chose another person then lastly the doctor will do the same thing that the other to did. But in EXO's case... it's different. It has many twist and one of it is that the watcher knows what's going on.

The reason why it is like that because they have a goal to achieve and that is 

#1 - The criminal has to kill the citizen. Once he chose the right one the game will be over

#2 - The police's task is to protect the citizen and kill the criminal. If he chose the criminal the game is over.

#3 - The citizen has nothing to do.

#4 - The doctor's task is to heal the one who got killed. He/She could either revive the killer or police.

#5 - Lastly the Watcher's task is to check if someone cheated and he/she is the one who controls the game.

But there is a twist. Only the watcher is the one who knows what's going on. Now how can we connect it with the Music Video? Simple!

Let us start evaluating!

The Watcher: The watcher is DO because he knows who are the police, criminal, and citizen

The Police: They are Sehun, Kai, and Chanyeol. Why? Simple they enter the facility together. But I said that DO only knows which is which so how do they know. Also as I said, DO controls everything so he can do what he wants. Wait, hold up......DO controls the game and his power is Earth in which he also controls it.... I told ya guys that Mama and Love Shot are connected. Anyways, they came in looking for the citizen.

The Criminals: The criminals are Baekhyun and Xiumin. Why them if they pointed their gun at each other? Remember the rules of the game? They don't know their roles. They don't know which is which, only the watcher knows (DO). Also after they point their gun at each other they suddenly helped each other. 

The Doctor: Suho. Because well he looks like a doctor hehehe.

The Citizen: Chen. Because he is the only one who is alone.

But wait.... Why did he joined Baekhyun and Xiumin? HAHAHAHA my dictation isn't wrong I just fooled you guys HAHAHA. 

Let me explain for real:

I know that Chen is also a Criminal. He just disguised himself as a citizen to distract the police and there is no doctor because Suho is actually the Citizen. How? One part of the MV is when DO is right next to Suho. So what happened is a 3v3 showdown.

CBX vs SKY.

Anyways, in the end DO ended the game with a tie knowing something bad will happen if he continued it. In the end he also saved Suho (the citizen). In the end all of them became friends but what about Kai? 

We will know in future times cause I, myself doesn't know what is next. We just have to wait and see.

Anyways that's it. Until next time byeeeeeeeeee