Another World.

A/N On the side there should be the vid for another world play it when They start to preform! ~Jenna

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Liam's P.O.V

"Ok only 2 hours till we leave so be prepared!" Niall was clearly exited for this. who could blame him?

"Got it Mum!" Louis laughed.

"I'm sorry hair," Harry whined before trying on the hat, "Agh!"

"Suck it up!" Zayn laughed. "Whew thank goodness my hair dosen't have to be put through," He was cut off by Niall.

"brush it flat." Niall handed him a brush, Zayn started to weep, what a baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jenna's P.O.V

Lillian~ We are gonna crush u losers! Xx

Great Lillian's ego is bigger then we expected. "OK one hour!" I yelled, I was half ready all I needed to do was hair and make up, Hannah, Tia, and summer were the same Courtney was done. 

"Everyday in every way !" Hannah sang in the mirror. Hannah looked awsome, we matched, With sparkly striped shirts, skinnys, and Osiris. Her hair was curled, mine was curled lose at the ends.

"Ok we leave in 15 people! Everyone ready?" I commanded.

"Yepperiony!" The girls replied inunison.

"Get in the car and lets kick some butt!" 

On the way there, Courtney almost melted down, I don't blam her, Either Hannahs not the best driver or shes nervous I think it is both.

"I dont think I can Do it," Courtney began.

"Yes you can you do it all the time. We can do it, we'll win and jessica will lose."  Hannah began. We knew jessica well. She can't stand losing to us, Even in gym, once she was so humiliated she didn't show up at school for a week! Courtney cheered up, and what felt like forever, even though it was a 2 minuet drive, We finaly arrived. "Time to kick butt!" Hannah jumped out of the car.

When we entered the Gym, there was atarp with a drum set, microphones, guitar stands, and stools set out, All we needed was the mics. "Tia hand the Cd To the Dj." I insrtucted. "Oh no look B!Cth at 4 o'clock."

"Well, Well you bothered to show up, Even though you know your going to lose." Lillian smirked

"We'll see about that." Summer fliped her hair moccing jessica.

"May the best show win," I smiled, "And Btw thats us!" Jessica stormed off with lillian, typical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Niall's P.O.V

The boys and I were in the top row of the bleachers, In the conor where no one even wanted to sit, maybe its the way Harry smells....

"Well, Well you bothered to show up, Even though you know your going to lose." A girl was being a b to a group of really hot girls.

"We'll see about that."  A blond headed girl flipped her hair.

"May the best show win, And Btw thats us!" A Blondish brown haired girl smiled. Oh drama, what every talent show needs, suddenly a man appered at the mic.