CHAPTER 51

After recovering from the shock that a bird was flying nearby , that the jet was flying that slow , zayn immediately took control and contacted the base , as soon as he connected the radio , general Markel literally yelled saying " what the hell you upto malikk!!!!! " .
Zayn was sweating and he had no answer to what General said . Soo he remained quiet until general yelled again , " once you get down you will be going off duty , you seriously need some fucking break " , to which aashima laughed out hard while zayn was staring at her , but then she immediately controlled herself and pouted , annd zayns heart skipped a beat .
" sir ! The system is working just fine !! " said zayn trying to change the topic .
General transferred the message to the engineer's and everyone cheered and shook hands , there were high fives and happiness in the air .
Zayn safely landed back on the base , and everyone's mouth was hung open when they saw zayns reason of turning the radio off , yes ladies and gentlemen, aashima hassan !
" umm well !! She is my wife , say hii aashima to my team " said zayn while scratching the back of his neck .
Aashima just waved at them , and they all were standing there with blank expression but a timid smile was plastered on each face .
General marched towards zayn and mouthed " we need to talk "
Zayn turned around to where aashima was standing and said " see you soon at home , love " then he kissed her cheek and said " sam will drop you , home " .
She nodded , he was about to turn around when she said " Mr malik , you ...... " she came near him and completed saying " you , rule my heart , i love you my everything " and Hugged him tight .
Zayn was overwhelmed, it was too much happiness for him that his heart was about to burst anytime soon , he had a mixed feeling of love , care , respect , sense of possession , envy and desire .
He felt he was complete until a person came to him and handed him a call that was from his home , " hello " said zayn
" zayn , son!! Mum is no more " said his father from the other side .
That was the moment zayn felt nothing !! He went into some sort hole , a dark hole an isolated place full of darkness , no light was there and he gulped down the lump that formed in his throat .
He licked his lips and looked down he saw her , she was staring at him smiling , but when she saw his horrified face , she sensed something wasn't right and said " lets go home darling together "
She held his hand firmly , the grip caused their palms to sweat but they didn't care .
Everyone was quiet because the news spread like the wildfire , aashima was unaware but yet she knew he lost something , maybe someone but couldn't make out and she was in no position to ask zayn what happened to him .
They both went back to hassan villa , and soon aashima realized that indeed zayn was broken from the inside when SHE saw his mother's body , lifeless !!
Zayn was on his knees while he touched his mother's face for the last time .......... Aashima couldn't take it she wanted to take away all the pain he had inside ............

Hows the chapter?????
Do let me know !!