CHAPTER 50

PLAY THE VIDEO , THE SONG IS CLOSE TO MY HEART!!!!!

He heard some disturbance, and turned to see its origin , she looked up then down and then again , up !! Her eyelashes battling with the emotions inside her !
He asked " what?? " , she said " you had a headache , ...... " to which he replied in confusion " what ? No !! , please leave " .
She suddenly put her hand on his shoulder, he didn't like that so he turned around to glare at her because he was angry more because of other reason and less because of her , he took her hand and removed it from his shoulder saying " don't even try "
She cleared her throat and said " let me help you , zayn "
He heard the voice and looked at her in confusion , she stepped onto the front seat beside him , there was space only for zayn so it became conjusted still she managed to sit beside him , they both were dangerously close .
Zayn was shocked , until she removed the cloth from her face revealing her face .
He couldn't say anything at her sight , he was shocked in a turmoil with himself whether to hate her or love her .
They didn't say anything , they were willing to say a lot , but nothing came out of their mouth !
She then felt some uneasiness in her position so she shifted herself on his lap , he left the handling of the jet  , they both kept on staring at each other . She caressed his cheek , then his chin then his ear , she then pulled his ear ...he didn't flinch at all , instead looked at her in confusion to which she replied saying " you should be punished , for everything you did "
He slowly pulled her close until his mouth was near her ear and bit her ear and slowly pulled it with his mouth , she tightly clutched his uniform , he said " you too should be punished " .
They smiled at each other , when suddenly the glass closed upon them , this was an indication that people outside decided to start the training , they thought now zayns headache was cured , they had no idea the doctor was still inside , on zayns lap .
She whispered at the countdown " whats happening? "
Zayn held her close and put on the seatbelt securing both of them , after giving her ear protector and setting few other security related systems he said " just stay still and get ready to fall with me , love " . She closed her eyes and put her head over his chest , she hid herself into him and smelled his cologne which gave her peace .
The countdown began and he took controller in his hands like a pro the jet started running on the runway and on the count of 10 it left the ground and in no time they were in the sky , floating .
Zayn left his controller and put the jet on autopilot  , The jet wasn't at its best speed , it was moderately moving forward slowly and steadily.
The crew down got worried and tried making connection with zayn but he turned off the radio .
The crew got worried about their most talented pilot , w ho was having his best moments up in the sky .
He took a close look at her making sure that he wasn't dreaming .
She hesitated a bit , he said " lets not talk !! " to which she agreed and said " then ?? What shall we do ?? " .
" let me show you!! " he said smiling at her .
He held her by her neck and pulled her closer , their breaths were mixed , they smelled each other even though there was carbon dioxide coming out , that too felt beautiful to them , they inhaled each other as if all that time they were running out of oxygen . She held his face , their noses touched . She bit her lips and closed her eyes allowing him to take control of her , he understood her and kissed her , leaving her breathless .
He kept on kissing her , pouring his love , his pain , his passion onto her which would make their moment unforgettable .
After a good moment of time they broke the kiss , she opened her eyes and stared at him in adoration , he rubbed his thumb on her cheek .
She then took the initiative and slowly kissed him on his cheeks, chin , nose , forehead , his jawline and then gave a small peck on his lips , he responded to it well .
He started kissing her  , from her jawline to her neck .
He pressed the mark on her neck.................she flinched at this , he asked her " does it still hurts ?? " .
" it did always until this moment! " she said . They closed their eyes and remained like that , after a while she opened her eyes and admired the cloud , the sky , a. ...... A....a  bird beside the jet .....she said " shes so beautiful " , to which he asked her " what !???,   Whoo?? " .
She took his nose between her fingers at directed his face towards the bird , when zayn opened his eyes , he was in shock cum horror , " what the ....... " he exclaimed..........

Yepp a bird beside the jet ?? what is wrong with you zayn ??? Lol

It is the 50th chapter guyssssss i love each one of you who's been a part of my journey !!! Please keep supporting me guysss , also hows the chapter?????????? Vote and comment for sure 💝💝💝💝💝 lots of loveeeeeeee , keep shining my starsssssss!!!!!! Much love!