1

Ariel's POV
I walked into the chattered filled halls of hell- I mean high school. You have your typical groups: the jocks, the cheerleaders, the populars, the nerds, the stoners, the musicians, the loners. Now I'm not apart of any of the groups, although people label me as a loser/loner. I held my books close to my chest as I made my way to my locker which was being blocked by the head cheerleader and biggest bitch in the school, Kassandra, or Kassie for short. She was making out with her boyfriend, David. I nearly threw up in my mouth and walked around them and opened my locker which caused them to move.

"What's your problem, loser?" She asked. I stuttered with my words.

"I-I u-uh nothing." I said.

"Oh, it's you, Ariel." She slammed my locker shut which almost caught my hand in it. "Maybe next time you ask nicely if we can move and not be a little bitch." She said. I kept my head down. She shrugged and pulled her boyfriend away. I opened my locker and got my stuff out. I shut it and walked to my first class putting my headphones in and playing music on my phone. The teacher doesn't ever call on me or anything so it works out perfectly. I started copying the notes down that were on the board when the bell rang and the class started filling up. I was in the way back away from everyone and everything. I know this may seem as I'm making myself as the loner but I'm not. Ever since freshman year, Kassie has treated me like shit. So it just caught on.

"Mr. Brock, how nice of you to join us." Mr. Dawson said. Colby walked in literally ten minutes after class started.

"Sorry, I was busy." He said and looked around for an empty seat and the only empty seat was beside me. Lovely.

"Busy doing what?" He asked.

"Banging your sister." He said and sat beside me. I just kept my head buried into my book.

"Now you'll be enjoying detention, Colby." Mr. Dawson said. He shrugged and opened his notebook and started writing down notes.

"Do you have the notes from beginning of class?" He asked me since we were already two pages past. I just nodded and handed him my notes. "Your handwriting is really nice." He said. I just gave him a small smile and went back to writing and working on the classwork. He finished writing and he handed me the papers back. I put it back in my binder. Mr. Dawson started handing back our tests from the beginning of the week. I saw I got a B and furrowed my eyebrows. The bell rang and I put everything in my bag and walked to his desk.

"Yes, Ms. Hollingsworth?" He asked as he was going through his plans for his next lesson.

"I got a B on my test. That's got to be a mistake." I said. He grabbed my paper and looked it over and handed it back.

"No, it's completely right, actually." He said.

"This will ruin my 4.0 GPA." I said. "I studied for weeks for this test. How did I get a B?" I asked.

"Ariel, you know how my grading system works." He said.

"Is there anyway possible I can do something for extra credit to make up for it?" I asked.

"Actually, yes. Colby, please come here for a minute." He said. Colby walked over.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Since you're failing my class, you need a tutor or you're not going to 11th grade." He said and then looked at me. I widened my eyes.

"No, no, no, no." I said.

"You want extra credit? You tutor Colby for the rest of the semester and it'll make that grade go up and you will keep your 4.0." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"Fine." I said. He handed me a big, heavy binder. "Whoa, what's this?" I asked.

"All the notes and tests and quizzes and homework he has missed so far this semester." He said. I sighed.

"Got it." I said and shoved my test paper in my bag and walked out of class. I sighed and walked to my locker and put the giant binder in my locker and shut it and started walking to my next class. I walked in and saw the only seat was in the back. Perfect for me. I walked to the back and sat down. A guy with blonde hair and blue eyes stood up and gave me a piece of paper. I recognized him as Sam, Colby's best friend. "What's this?" I asked.

"Colby asked me to give it to you." He shrugged and sat down. I nodded and shoved in my binder and paid attention to the lesson.

~
I was sitting at a small table by the window eating and started going through my homework and working on it. I had my earbuds in so I didn't pay attention to anything around me. I saw a tray being sat down across from me. I looked up and saw Colby. I took an earbud out.

"Can I help you?" I asked.

"Yeah, did you get my number that I had Sam give you?" He asked.

"Yep." I said.

"Ariel, is it?" He asked. I looked him.

"Yeah." I said.

"Well, I really need to get to 11th grade, so I really need you to tutor me." He said.

"I already said I'll do it." I said.

"Well, we need to find a time to do this." He said.

"It'll have to start tomorrow, I have something to do after school." I said.

"Okay, just text me." He said and got up and took his food and sat at a table with his friends. I went back to doing my homework and listening to music. This is going to be a hell of a journey.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Soooooo, here's the new story! I hope you guys enjoyed the first chapter. So, Ariel has to tutor Colby, is he going to take it seriously? Or is he agreeing to do the tutoring just to get inside Ariel's pants? Leave a comment on what you think is going to happen ♥️

Follow
Vote
Comment 🌚 if you enjoyed this chapter