Chapter || 6.5

The black and white keys on the piano sung divine melodys. And when played with skills, the keyboard made such beautiful tunes. It was no doubt that Taekwoon had those skills.

For Ken, scents are his escape. For Taekwoon, piano is.

He played it with all his body and soul. Yet he was gentle, and calm with it. As if he was touching something made out of glass. After all, he is a pianist.

Taekwoon touched the keys, remembering the days of his teen years. How be reckless yet soft he was. He sat down and played his favorite tune; moonlight sonata.

Everyone knows this tune, and loves it too. But for him, it was like a souvenir.

He slowly started pressing the keys, the magical tune escaping from the keyboard. The moon was in full bloom, yet lonely, just like him. He remembered the time when he disliked the instrument, and thought that it was just too plain.

But his teacher, Miss Nara, opened his eyes and showed him the world of music and passion. He loved the warmth in her smile, and her unbreakable love for music. She was indeed a blossom from paradise.

Taekwoon felt warm whenever he'd play this tune, he could sense his teacher's presence, he could feel her warmth.

His thoughts snapped when he heard a knock on the door.

"Come in." He said.

A young boy peeked in with a file. He smiled, showing his white and straight teeth.

"Sorry I had to disturb you master." He says.

"It's fine Wonsik." Taekwoon says with no emotions.

"Your father wanted me to hand you these file immediately." Wonsik hands out the black file to him.

"Do you know what's in it?" Taekwoon arches his eyebrow.
Wonsik simply shakes his head.

"And about the code." Wonsik says.

"You know, master Lee's son, Jaehwan. He's a scentist right? Well, a superior of mine said that Jaehwan could know about the codes. Since his father was the last person who had them." He explains.

"I'm not 100% sure about this information. But it does make sense, right master?" He asks.

"Yes, yes it does." Taekwoon gulps.

"Good job Wonsik." He says.

Sanghyuk closed the door behind him and jumped on his bed, pulling the sleeping mask on his eyes.

Before he could step into his dream land, his phone rang.
He picked it up to see Hongbin's number.

"Hyung, do you know what time it is?" Hyuk asked.

"Umm, like 1pm or something?" Hongbin says.