The Plan

Olaf and Sven went to go see Elsa.

Elsa: Olaf so what happened did Anna say yes

Olaf: how about have her tell you.

Olaf new that Kristoff and Anna where behind him and they walk through the door with a smile on there faces and Kristoff had his arm around Anna. Elsa and Anna slowly came up to each other and give each other a hug and then Elsa said.

Elsa: i'm so proud of you Anna you found true love

Anna: and now it's your turn.

Elsa gave a little giggle and smile to Anna then she realized she might've have found somebody so then she decides to tell Anna and Kristoff what really happened with Ivrick.

Anna: hay Sven you want some carrots.

Sven nodded and snorted he gestured to Kristoff smiles at Anna and then walked out with Scen and Olaf followed.

Anna: so what did you want to talk about

Elsa: well a mountain man named Ivrick came in to the castle this evening and Umm

Anna: oh yeah I think Kristoff was a little jealous didn't you think he was cute

Elsa: well about that Um we kind of had a date

Anna: a date he said he wanted to talk to you about business a data what

Elsa: Well he confessed saying that he just wanted to meet me and nothing to do with business so we had dinner and we talked he said he thought I was beautiful

Anna: that's so cute.

As Anna Elsa Kristoff Olaf and Sven go to sleep for the next day to come Hans is explaining his evil plan. Hans took Garth Faris and Ivrick and the rest of his brothers and the rest of the man to a remote area in the village where no one would recognize him.

Hans: Ok Garth what did you find out

Garth: nothing

Hans: Farris

Farris: nothing either

Hans: Ivrick

Ivrick: I met a mountain man and two pretty girls so nothing really

Hans: ...well ok than it doesn't matter I know enough already ok in a week we will attack until then we will lay low I heard there will be a wedding going on in the castle the perfect time to strike.

As the week goes by Anna and Kristoff plan there wedding and as Hans lays low. Hans talk to Garth Farris and Ivrick and he decided that it would be the best to stay here and not go explore he wouldn't want people finding out that He's here. But Ivrick couldn't stay away he snuck out every night.

Ivrick knocked on the gates and surprisingly Kristoff open the door.

Kristoff had a jealous look on his face.

Kristoff: what are you doing here

Ivrick: well I'm here to see Elsa

Kristoff: Oh um come in then well I'm sorry i've been kind of a jerk to you

Ivrick: it's fine

Ivrick and Kristoff: so do you like ice

Ivrick and Kristoff: Oh you like ice to.

By the time Ivrick and Kristoff got to Elsa and Anna they become friends Ivrick and Kristoff walked into the doorway talking and Elsa and Anna looked at each other and smiled and then Elsa said.

Elsa: well you two seem to get along

Anna: so Ivrick do you want to stay for dinner

Kristoff: yeah.

Anna gave Elsa a quick kind of look I set you up and then Elsa gave Anna a look like saying you had to that but Elsa went through with it anyways.

Kristoff: so I know this is kind of sudden but Ivrick you think you want to come to my wedding

Anna: yeah you can go with Elsa.

Ivrick gave a little smile when Anna said that also Elsa was completely shocked that Anna said that and a little embarrassed but she was still happy because she could go with him now.

Elsa and Ivrick: sure okay

The wedding was planned and was happening tomorrow. Ivrick was too excited that he was going with Elsa to realize that Hans said that there's going to be a wedding that there and attack it's just a coincidence.