The Hour After Summerslam

Summerslam of 2016

After the final blow Balor was the new and first ever Universal Champion. He has defeat Seth Rollins with the demon king.

Summerslam was finally over, it was the best night of your life! You have never been this excited, since Finn Balor has came to raw. You even bought a Seth Rollins shirt, a Balor club shirt, Dean Ambrose shirt, Roman Reigns shirt, and even a couple of jackets that have their emblems/symbols on them. And you even bought all the titles.

"Damn I bought a lot of stuff," you say while walking out of the arena and down the street. Where you stopped because you sense that someone was following you.

Just then a guy in a black hoodie, blue jeans, and baseball bat came up to you. He started to touch you in places where you didn't want to be touched. The guy didn't stop even when you asked him to!!

"Please someone, anyone, help me," you whispered while crying. Then it stopped, so you opened your eyes to see a figure.

Once your eyes adjusted to the light, you had just realized that you where just saved by Finn Balor. The Demon King or better known as Fergal Devitt.

"Hey are you ok?" He asks in his deep Irish accent.

The only thing that you could do was nod, because you where still shocked.

"W-why did you save me? A girl who you don't know." You say still shocked that your favorite male superstar has just saved you from a drunk bastard.

"Because I just couldn't stay where I was when I saw you in trouble, it wouldn't be right. And I would've felt guilty. Also I feel a connection to you." He was shy when he said it, you could see that. But you where still frozen to your spot and shocked from what has just happened moments ago.