Part 2

It was a normal Saturday morning, as I wake up casually, taking a shower and getting dressed. I take a jet, somehow learning how to ride on at a young age, and landing right in front of castle hill. I undo my seatbelt and lock the jet, as I run in the building, pressing the bell. Sam opens the door and smiles at me, like usual.

"You already know," I smile.
"Of course, she's been waiting for you for ages," Sam says.
"She has? What's happened to her?" I ask.
"Oh nothing, the poor lady just misses you," She says.
"Oh hehe, I've just been really busy," I say.
"You've grown so much. I remember the first time you came here, you were so small and now you're a beautiful young women waiting for the love of her life," She says.
"Never, in my name will I ever fall in love with any boy," I say.
"That's what they all say," She says.

I didn't pay attention to her last words, but made my way in, heading up the stairs. I see mum walking out the bedroom looking as bad as ever. Her hair was in an awful mess and her clothes looked quite scruffy. She looked slightly more pale than usual, shocking me.

"Mum!" I scream, running towards her.
"Darling...?" She says, grabbing onto me. "Well haven't you grown in a month,"
"What's happened to you," I say.
"Nothing...?" She says confused.
"Mum, you look so pale," I say.
"Oh, I'm just getting a little old baby don't worry," She says.

I was so hurt to form words, but I didn't want to show her I was scared; I didn't want to scare her.

"Mum, I miss you," I say, hugging her.
"I miss you too, but you're happy with your new family now," She says.
"No, mum you always come first for me no matter what," I say.
"I love you Eveyy," She says, hugging me.
"I love you too mum," I say, hugging her back.

I wait outside her room as she took a shower and walk out with her towel around her. I take her to her room and pick out an outfit for her. I plait her hair exactly how I plait my hair every morning; in French plaits. Once I was done she went up to the mirror and silently breaks into tears.

"Mum...?" I say.

"Darling, they're perfect," She says, turning and hugging me.
"Thank you mum," I say.

We talked and talked for hours until it was nearly dinner time.

"Are you hungry dear?" She asks.
"No mum, infact I'm going to leave now, it's nearly 7," I say, getting up.
"Alright baby," She says, kissing my head. "I love you, bye,"
"I love you too," I say, walking out the room.

I head my way down the stairs and out the building, closing the door behind me. I unlock my jet and get in. I start the engine and make my way up to the HQ. As soon as I parked the jet, I realised no one was out.

'Maybe everyone's inside,' I think to myself.

I walk in and to my surprise I don't see Zion and Venice in the office. I walk past the counter and to the massive hall leading to the rooms and don't see any other students like me.

'Maybe everyone's in their room,' I think.

I walk in my room and to my surprise I see a tall fit teenage boy in my room. I scream, grabbing his attention. He turned to look at me, he was light skin, but I couldn't see his eyes as he wore a massive jumper, with a hood covering half his face, only showing his lips and sharp jaw.

"Who are you?" I shout.
"Haven't you grown princess...? I'm not deaf you know," He says.
"What are you on about? Who bought you here," I say.
"My ass," He says. "You're cute when you're mad... princess,"
"Quit calling me that!" I say.
"Make me, princess," He says.
"That's it," I say taking a knife out my pocket.
"Oh c'mon, give me a hug beautiful," He says, taking out a knife from his back pocket and hiding it behind his legs as he stay sitting.