Fluff

I awake with a start, and sit up. I look around the room for any sign of him... but there is none. Hunk and Pidge are sprawled on the ground, drool dripping from their open mouths. Coran is laying near me in my bed, along with Keith. I silently groan. I get up, but I can feel myself slowly drifting off of the floor.

"Nonononononono" I mutter, as I float all around my dull room.

"Um...guys?" I squeak, hoping to wake a least one of them. There's a grumble from Pidge, whose eyes open and land on me, who is currently floating upside down.

"Um I think I need a bit of help..." I say with a cheeky smile.

"Lance! You're floating! And your hair! And eyes! What..." They ramble, as they sit up from sleeping.

"Well this kinda will happen a lot and um yeah," I say, rubbing the back of my neck as the others start to wake as well.

"But can someone guide me to the bathroom? I can't really control this right now..." I giggled. Keith got up, and grabbed my arm. He pulled me down into his arms, and guided me into the bathroom.

"Thanks! Now I just have to figure out how to take a shower..." I mumbled.

"I can hold you down while you...um...shower?" Keith said, turning his face away from me. My face flushed as I nodded.

"Um yeah that would be helpful..."

—————————————————————————
I've had really bad writers block so um sorry this was short.

But the ending... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, I go as Ace now.

So,

Ace out.