family

Daniel
I wake up smelling something than O walked in the kitchen to find the kids getting ready to eat. Good morning loves. Good morning daddy said the kids. Morning babe said Corbs. We ate in silence until me and the kids are going to my family house today. That's great and tell your family I said how are they doing said Corbyn. Corbs got up to put his dishes away while given us all kisses saying bye.

Got get ready you so we can go see grandma, grandpa, aunt, and uncle. They ran to go get ready while i went to wash the dishes. I got ready and we left.

We pulled up at my family house. I smiled and help the kids out the cars. Before i could knock the door open to see my parents. We hug than they took the kids to see their auntie. I walked in the living room.

Happy yall came today said my dad. I smiled and said me too plus you will have three little kids that you will adore like Tyler and Rebecca. I know your mom did not stop talking about coming help you after the hospital said my dad. Well I have to ask Corbyn about that and he ask how are yall cause he have work today. One a serious note will you and Corbyn adopt Tyler and Rebecca ask my mom.

That's a question that we will talked about but I know that we really like love them like our kids. Talk to him tonight about that said my mom. I will and what are we eating for lunch. Pizza said my dad. Great that sound so good.

Two hours later
We just watched a movie while waiting for the pizza. An hour later the pizza came. We ate and chat when the Tyler said daddy im tired. Bye yall i had a great day and thank you all. Love you said my family. I love yall too.

The drive was fast and I helped Rebecca in her bed cause she was already asleep. I help Tyler in his bed. Goodnight daddy, love you says Tyler. Goodnight love and i love you too. I went take a shower than text Corbyn tell him that I did not cook anything. I would wait for him to come home but im tired myself.

After breakfast when the kids go watch tv. I will talk to Corbs about adopting Tyler and Rebecca cause they are like my kids to me plus I love them. And they deserve a family that love them like I do.

Two more chapters until this book end
Hope you like this chapter
Comment your thoughts on this chapter or the ends of this book?