talk

Daniel
I wake up earlier today to make sure everything is perfect. Why? Cause i want Corbyn to say yes to adopting the kids. Hopefully he say yes. At eleven, i woke up the kids telling them that they need to get dress before breakfast. Me and the kids are spending day with Jachary's family.

I made the table and the kids went to wash their hands. Corbs and the kids came and we ate. Go watch tv before we go. The kids went to watch tv. Corbs, i was wondering if we can adopt the kids? You want to adopt the kids said Corbyn. Yes, cause i love them like the three in my stomach. Babe, i love them too but that is a little too much said Corbs. I think me and the kids are going to stay at Jachary's house. Why ask Corbs. CAUSE YOU DON'T WANT TO ADOPT THE KIDS SO I'M LEAVING.

Let's go kids. We left and went to see Jachary. Tyler watch your sister while yall play. I walk over to Jachary. What's going on ask Jack. Me and Corbyn was talking about adopting but he said it will be to much. It will not cause yall are not married or ready to get into a real. Cause you get mad really mad said Zach. I probably just mess up my relationship. Yea, you think said Jack. Kids lets go. Bye guys and thanks for listening to me plus love yall. Love you too and go make it said Jack and Zach.

I drove home and thank god that he is still here. I helped the kids to get out. Corbs! Corbs! Tyler got get your clothes for your bath. I went get Rebecca clothes. I help both of them in bed. Kiss them both good night.

I walk in our bedroom to found Corbyn on the floor. Corbs, im sorry that I got upset and I understand that we are too young to adopt. Plus we are having triplets. Babe, you know I love you and the kids but we have to be married or older than eighteen. Lets cuddle and go to sleep said Corbyn.

Corbyn
When I knew Daniel was really asleep. I put out my phone to text Jonah back. Yes, i propose on Christmas and adopt Rebecca and Tyler but I can't let Daniel found out about the adopt part. Jonah type back i will help you with adoption part. Thank your the best. I turn off my phone than went to sleep.

Hope you like this chapter
435 words
Comment your thoughts