Color Me Beautiful | m.c.

"If I allow you to use me for this project, can you promise me one thing?"

"Yeah, of course, anything."

"Color me beautiful."

"Darling, I'm not sure they have such lovely shades."

Story idea and description goes to @callabelle unfortunately, her account was deleted and I haven't heard from her since.

In which Soledad, a slightly insecure girl, gets partnered up for a project with Michael, a guy wanting to redeem himself.

*DISCLAIMER*
Hello, I am back after maybe 4+ years, and I reread this story so many times in cringe so I decided i'm going to edit and possibly even change the plot because it's terribly cringey.

Also on that topic, I wrote this story at a very young age where I was very ignorant and very insensitive. I have written some very offensive "jokes" (I put quotes because they weren't funny) in this fan fiction that I never should have written at all. There's no excuse for it. I was insensitive and ignorant period. Once I got to high school I became more aware and educated on these topics and I learned. That doesn't mean that I should be forgiven or shouldn't be held accountable. I am writing this to hold myself accountable. I am in the process of editing out everything that was offensive and insensitive. I am also here to apologize for ever thinking that writing that stuff would be funny at all. Like I said, I'm not looking for sympathy whatsoever. I am just here writing this to address it because I'm not gonna be here and edit everything out and act like I never wrote those ignorant things. I'm holding myself accountable. Thank you.