Ch 1

~Damian pov~~~~
"HARDER"

The girl beneath me screamed as she continued moaning. Her fingers gripped on to my back as I shoved myself into her. Her pussy nice and wet as I sucked on her tender skin.

"HONEY WE'RE HOME."

I froze, doing a couple more thrusts before I begun suddenly stopping.

"DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME RIGHT NOW DAMNIT."

"Shut up"

I watched as the door flew across the room, my mother still in her kicking position. I caught my mother's death glare as I stood there like a deer in headlights while trying to think about what to do next.

"YOU BETTER NOT BE DOING WHAT I THINK YOUR DOING DAMIAN."

I heard the girl sigh as I slowly slid out. My boner instantly missed her warm insides as the cold air rushed around.

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?! YOU GONNA BE TURNING 21 TOMORROW AND HERE YOU ARE HAVING SEX WITH A WHORE."

My fathers eyes glanced down at my naked D as his veins popped out even more.

"YOU WERENT EVEN USING PROTECTION ON TOP OF IT, HOW STUPID ARE YOU?!"

"I'm on birth control , just FYI."

I saw the murder in my mother's eyes as she slapped the girl.

"GO FUCK YOURSELF."

"IM 20, IM A FULL FLEDGED ADULT."

I snapped, how could they be acting as if i just murdered someone. I bet my mate couldn't wait ether

"YOUR AN OVERSIZED CHILD THATS WHAT YOU ARE."

"Whatever...."

I turned away as I slipped on some pants, not even caring about underwear. I pulled on a tank as I scanned the room for my boots.

"AND JUST WHERE DO YOU THINK YOUR GOING?!"

"For a ride."

I tied on my boots as my mother literally threw the hoe out.

"LIKE HELL MISTER, YOUR NOT GOING ANYWHERE UNTIL YOUR BIRTHDAY."

I held up my middle finger as I jumped out the window, running to my bike. Like hell im staying here with two fuming parents.

I jumped on my motorcycle, turning on its roaring engine. Immediately speeding off into the town. I watched as my parents quickly caught up to me.

"DAMIAN GET OVER HERE."

"NAH."

I rode down the road, making sudden sharp turns randomly, riding threw stores as if it were normal. And yet SOMEHOW my parents STAYED RIGHT ON MY TAIL.

I tried one last sharp turn, accidentally riding into a library. Everyone ran out of the way except one boy, he looked about my age. He brushed a strand of hair out of his face. I rode past him, trying not to pay him anymore attention.

"Whaaaa?!"

I glanced back, he was being dragged on the ground cause the arm of his sweatshirt got caught on my motorcycle. Your kidding me right? I grabbed his free arm, pulling him up, him looking confused as ever just dangled there.

"Get your leg over."

When I said that he finally clicked for him. He swung his leg over the cushioned seat. I felt his arms gently wrap around me, as if he was afraid of getting too close.

"Hold on tight and don't fall off."

I felt him nod as he gripped my tank, i couldn't help but think that he was kinda cute as he held onto my tank for dear life. HOLD UP, SNAP OUT OF IT, you aren't no gay.

"DAMAIN IF YOU DONT PULL OVER THIS INSTANT WE WONT LET YOU BECOME LEADER!"

My mother screamed that as her and Dad got on ether side of me, trapping me.

"DAMNIT."

I cursed as I slowly pulled my motorcycle over.

"You poor thing."

The nerd hurried off my motorcycle as if frightened of it. My mother rushed to the boy, wrapping her arms around him lovingly.

"Damian how dare you drag this INNOCENT boy into YOUR mess."

Her voice rang threw out the streets, her eyes told me that she wanted to basically strangle me. The street light flicked on as she begun her harsh lecture. I kept my eyes locked on the boy, he squirmed under me. After a while of standing in the cold and being lectured, she finally let the boy go.

"I'm so sorry that you were dragged into this."

He avoided eye contact as he spoke.

"It's ok...."

His voice came out as a whisper.

"Why don't you spend the night with us?"

He looked up shocked, but come on, who wouldn't? Did my mother just invite a total stranger to spend the night at OUR house? REALLY MOM?!

Info you need to know:

1.) nekos can find there mate at the age of 19 (which is Luke's age)

2.) male nekos can't get pregnant( in my story)