His ideal women. || Kunikida

Kunikidas ideal woman should be kind, great at cooking, orderly, solicitous, and not spontaneously.

You were nothing of these.

Maybe you were just kind when this Person is kind to you, when you cook you burn the whole house, your desk at the agency was a totally mess, if someone falls on the ground you would just laugh at them, and you were super spontaneously.

But he loves you.

You don't know why or how this happened, but he fell in love with you like you fell in love with him.

You brought fun into his life.

Sometimes when he has a bad day you just go to the park with him and you bought some ice creme or something like that.

If he didn't loved you he would shout at the person why he should go so spontaneous to the park.

But he loves you the way you are.

If Dazais or Atsushis desk would be so messy like yours he would shout at them.

But he didn't shouted at you because he loves that you're messy and sometimes important things lose because your desk is so messy.

If someone would be so bad at cooking like you he would teach them how to cook.

But he didn't teached you how to cook because he loved that you are always messing with yourself that you can't cook.

He loves just everything on you.

Your personality.
Your body.
Everything.

Like you love him and yourself.

___________________________________

Argh sorry for not updating so long but i have summer holidays and in my city theres now something that's called "Kirmes". I don't know if you englisch People have it too, but it's for a week at a place in the city and there are roller coasters and stuff like that. It's super funny especially if you're with your friends.

If you find some wrong spelling please say it to me i'll correct it. :)

Byeee~