A butler

When she saw the shadow it went closer and closer then she fell.

When she woke up she was on a bed it was elegant. Suddenly the door opened then a man in a tuxedo was there he said "now that you're awake you should go change your clothes" the mysterious guy in a tuxedo.

Sakura: who are you? And where am I

Mysterious guy: Im a butler you can call me sebastian if you want and you're in the castle of the prince.

Sakura was so surprised she was asking herself how did she get in the castle?and who is the prince? then she finally asked it to sebastian but he never answered.

Then Sebastian said you have to get ready to meet the prince he says. she wants to meet the prince the because she wanted to know where she is and why shes here. So she followed Sebastian and until she noticed that there was penguins outside the castle and big snow people.

Then Sebastian said " here we are " then she looked inside the door and there was so many dresses and pretty ones to.

After she changed there was maids doing her hair, nail, and make up and then after a few minutes the maids said "were finished" Sakura looked to the closest mirror when she saw her self she was dazzling.

Sebastian went in and said " lets go now princess" Sakura replied "oh please don't call me princess I'm just a ordinary girl"

Then after that they were walking. Sebastian stopped and says, here we are then Sebastian opened the door. Sakura looked inside very closely until she noticed that all the things inside that room are made of golds,diamonds and ice she was so amazed.

Next Chapter