#ftme

"can you hold, please?"

the voice of the operator over the phone was what jeongguk heard after his request. "yes, of course," he would reply, clicking his pen.

he had just gotten home from work, and he was making plans for the week. he had a knack for entertaining himself personally, without having his assistant schedule things for him.

the pen he held was his companies pen, with his name on it- because his dad was the founder and owner before himself. it was black and sleek, the renovated version of the pen he sighed himself. he liked it a lot better than the matte version his dad made.

wasn't it nice to have a pen distributed across the country that you made yourself, especially one with your name on it? something as small as a pen was famous where he lived, along with his clothing and his accessories (basically just anything in the fashion category). every time he would give his name to a restaurant or company, they would say, "jeon? like the pen?"

it was cute. he admired the look people gave him when they realized he really was the owner of the most diverse clothing line.

jeongguk himself was controversial, but he had gotten past that. he'd basically bought himself out of it. it's not like the lousy things he'd done were intentional, but he never had a learning experience.

jeongguk didn't have to be thought lessons, like the meaning of hard work. everything came to it easy. god forbid he ever lifted more than two fingers to get what he wanted.

"okay, he's free?" jeongguk heard the woman's voice again, but it was faint. it was as if she was talking to somebody else.

"he freed up his schedule for mr. jeon?" she said again, and jeongguk barely caught it. the business owner smirked cockily.

so jimin was busy, but he rescheduled others to make room for jeongguk? how cute.

"okay, he's free tomorrow night from six pm to sunday night. is that okay?" she asked. he licked his lips.

"that's perfect," he said in return. so he would have jimin for a whole day?

"okay, after you leave an address and return phone number i'll go over the rules for you one more time," she instructed.

he listed off his address and his own phone number, chewing lightly on the tip of his pen. she was quickly to capture the words and numbers he spoke.

it was friday, and he honestly just needed relief from his exhaust. of course, being a business owner came quick to him, but he still worked hard.

the devil works hard, but jeongguk works harder, per say.

"okay, so mr. park is a companionship escort," she started.

she went over the basic rules. jeongguk didn't bother to listen.

"and you understand that intercourse is not part of the deal? he will not have sex for pay," she told him.

"i understand," he nodded to himself.

"mr. park is not allowed to let personal relationships interfere with his line of work."

that's too bad.

jeongguk let the rest of the conversation fly by, and then he ended the call. he would finally get to touch jimin, and feel him personally. after months of the two talking over the phone, he would finally get to meet him.

he was about to lay down and nap before his housekeeper woke him up for dinner, but then he got a text.

💬MESSAGES
jimin📞
so you finally booked me?

he smiled.

me
i did. were you waiting?

he saw jimin typing.

jimin📞
no, of course not.

me
but she mentioned you cleaned out your schedule until sunday night for me.

jimin📞
ah, you weren't supposed to find out about that. but that's okay.

me
it's okay that you wanna see me that bad, jimin.

jimin📞
don't get too cocky

me
sorry, can't help it. comes naturally. it's my specialty

jimin📞
cockiness is only a good look on handsome ceos.

me
are you calling me handsome, park jimin?

jimin📞
ah, of course. i like to be straightforward

me
i'm tired of this, jimin. i want to see you again.

jimin📞
you'll see me tomorrow at six

me
i was saving something , but now that you're texting me, i guess i can just get on with it. you sure you wanna wait till tomorrow?

accept face time call from jimin?

✖️ | ✔️

-

trying to decide if i should write smut next chapter or wait lol who knows