Sammy and Bendy and Soup

//this chapter like all of em is dedicated to my wife ASingleStripedSock

look at this what the heck shes so cuteanyways shes mine and on with the home of sexuals

anyways shes mine and on with the home of sexuals

    Sammy was walking around the studio in search of his lord, per usual. Looking into each room, he finally found the demon devouring a mouse carcass. Bendy is on all fours, his tail sashes back and forth. Sammy went unnoticed by his lord until he stepped on a creaky plank of wood, causing the demon's horns to rattle and point upward. Slowly, Sammy was met by Bendy's blank face with a mouse tail sticking from his mouth.
    Bendy slurped the tail and looked at the soup. "Sammy, I don't like that crap."
    Sammy nodded and was about to walk in, before stopping himself. "I'm having my meal. I'd never give you this again, I know you don't like it, and I obviously only want to give you things that are pleasurable to you and your senses-"
    "What would you like, Lawrence?"
    "May I... eat with you, my lord?" He grinned sheepishly under his mask, blushing if that's even possible considering he's ink. "Now that we are... I thought... you know... it'd be nice to spend time with you."
    The demon was silent as he considered the offer. Sammy is annoying... but I feel weird about saying no... What are these horrible, sudden feelings I've been feeling? Well... he may be able to help me find mice... Finally, he sighed and nodded. "Close the door and sit down."
    Lawrence's face lit up as he skipped in. Placing his soup on the floor, he turned to the door and shut it quietly, as to not disturb Bendy's gentle horns. However, when retracting his hand, the doorknob went with it, falling onto the floor and rolling to Bendy's pawed feet.
    The demon sat completely still.
"Sammy."
Sammy was silent as he looked at the doorknob.
"Sammy."
Nothing.
"SAMMY."
Sammy fell to his knees, sobbing. "I'M SO SORRY MY LORD I DIDN'T PLAN THIS I'LL FOREVER GRIEVE PUTTING YOU INTO THIS SITUATION-"
"Get. Us. Out."
The demon walked around the room, hands clenched behind his back. "Surely, there must be some sort of exit, some way of escaping!" He searched the walls. "Not even vents. Samuel, I swear." He turned back to the sobbing Sammy, and felt that awful feeling that had recently begun possessing him when Sammy was in strife. Groaning, he walked over and kneeled down to look at the prophet.
"Eat your soup."
Sammy sniffled. "Yes, my lord." He quickly crawled over on all fours to the meal he had prepared for himself. After a minute of slow breathing to calm himself down, Sammy lifted his mask to reveal his lips and gently slipped a spoonful of soup into his mouth. "Thank you," he whispered.
The demon simply sat across from him, watching him eat in silence. His tail snaked across the floor and brushed up against Sammy's ankle, making both ink creatures jump. Bendy cursed his lack of control over the appendage silently, and pulled the tail away with a gloved hand. "Sorry. I can't control it."
"I know." Sammy took another spoonful, looking down into his soup. "I've seen how it moves. Unlike your march of power and vigilance, it dances gently and gracefully. It seems like it doesn't fit, but-" He stopped himself. "Sorry. I can't control that either, heh." He smirked slightly and uncomfortably, in a way that made Bendy feel more odd feelings.
"It's okay," Bendy responded, carving his claws into the floor as a way of stimulation. As Sammy continued slowly taking sips of the black soup, Bendy felt the feeling stronger and stronger. It was horrible. "Ha- Do you know- If word has gotten to Alice yet?"
Sammy looked up at him and cocked his head. "What?"
Bendy blushed and looked down at his lap. "You know... about..." He cleared his throat. "Us." Despite the fakeness of Bendy's relationship with Sammy, he was still equally embarrassed about it. Suppose everyone thought he had feelings? Disgusting. Bendy did NOT, under ANY circumstance, have any emotions besides rage, and EVERYONE knew it-
"Oh yeah, I told her."
Bendy's horn twitched. "You... what?"
Sammy smiled. "I told everyone! I am just so happy, I've wanted this for so long, so I told everyone!" The prophet then took another sip of his soup, a happy grin on his face. Before Bendy could even get a word in, Sammy asked, "Will we ever kiss, my lord?"
Bendy blushed, his brows furrowing. "SAMMY, YOU TOLD EVERYONE?!" He hissed into his hands angrily. Normally, he would have ripped off Sammy's dumb handsome- dumb face, but he felt like... he couldn't. It must be his plan. Yes, he still needed Sammy to do his bidding and eventually break his heart like the malicious tyrant he is!
The demon sighed, exasperated. I'll just tell everyone he's lying, I doubt they believe him anyways. He looked down at Lawrence, and the odd feelings returned as he saw Sammy wipe away tears from his cheeks and sniffle.
"I'm sorry... I failed you..."
Bendy's normal sneer drooped as he watched Sammy cry into his soup. What the heck are these weird feelings in his stomach? As he watched, the feeling only got stronger. Finally, he gave into the feeling and put a gloved hand on Sammy's shoulder.
    "No, you didn't."
    Sammy only continued his quiet sobs. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."
    Bendy groaned. He's so frustrating. Making sure no one was around, the demon removed Sammy's mask and wiped away the tears coming from where his eyes should be. "You're a good prophet."
    Sammy's body shivered as he sobbed. "My lord... I'm so sorry... I keep failing you, I..." He began crying more, and accidentally spilled his soup all over the floor and himself. "Oh my lord... I'M SO-""
    Bendy grabbed his shoulders. Horns pointed on alert, he kissed Sammy's cheek, trying desperately to not think about what he was doing and to whom. Pulling away, he stopped himself from gagging.
    "There."
    Sammy was paralyzed. He didn't move a millimeter. Completely stiff, jaw hanging, eyebrows raised, he sat covered in soup. Slowly, his ink began to drip. Then, suddenly, he collapsed on the floor, right into his soup, giggling. "MY LORD!" He cackled happily, rolling around with a ginormous grin as he cupped his cheeks in his hands. "MY LORD KISSED ME!" Tears streamed from his eyes, but ones of sheer jubilation. "MY LORD LOVES ME!"
    Bendy dripped awkwardly as he watched Sammy roll in the disgusting, expired soup. Despite being made of ink, Bendy found himself feeling warm. He wanted to contradict Sammy's hollers, but decided to let the prophet have this victory for the time. It was better than watching him cry. The ache in the demon's chest had faded into a sickeningly warm, pounding feeling.
    "You're covered in soup, Lawrence. Let's get you cleaned up."
    Bendy stood and walked to the door, trying to examine the hole where the doorknob had been. However, the mix of Sammy's laughter and the odd sensation in his chest made it quite difficult to focus.

    Alison had no intention of freeing a tyrannical demon and his prophet as she made her way to the safehouse. However, she couldn't not hear Bendy's desperate cries from the other side of a hole in a door.
    "WHO IS THERE WE ARE STUCK HELP US."
    For Alison, it was quite simple to free the two with her sword. However, she was quite perplexed as she saw a soup-covered Sammy crawl out on all fours, grinning ear to ear. Bendy put a hand over the prophet's mouth.
    "Claustrophobia got to him."
    Alison nodded, then continued on.
    Bendy released Sammy, and looked around happily. "Finally, free."
    Sammy looked down at his feet. "My lord, may I... eat lunch with you again tomorrow?"
    The demon considered Sammy. It'll make him more attached to me, and then he'll be even more devastated. Yes. Bendy nodded. "Sure, just don't close the door."
    "Yes, my lord."
    "Please don't tell anyone about..."
    "I won't."
    "Good prophet."