Do Ya Thang

Jenny took a shot of patron and scrunched up her face before placing the lime in her mouth sucking out the juice. She squeezed her face together and slam the shot glass on the counter seeing Skylar making a face as well from the shot of henny she had.

"Girl I'm glad we went out tonight I needed this!!" Jenny said as they walked back to their section.

After she found the naked pictures on Marquees phone and open condoms wrappers in his pocket she was done with him. This was the second time this month that she's been dealing with this and she knew it had to come to end.

She been on and off with Marquees for two years, ever since she was nineteen. She met him when she was eighteen after she left the foster home. But they didn't make it official until she permanently moved to Philly with nothing but her clothes. He promised her glamorous life and in the beginning that what he did but then as time flew by he started to show his true colors. And she was growing tired.

Tired of everything. But she knew she had to let go.

From molestation, to bullying, to being raped by her foster father, Jennifer Rodriguez learned to forgive but not forget. She hoped karma was kicking her enemies in the ass right now and knowing that they are seeing her all over social media and in stores thanks to her good friend Skylar. And tonight she knew they both needed this moment.

They were having a good time, taking shots, dancing along to the music not caring. Specially Skylar. She knew Osiris was keeping an eye on her as she spoked to a few guys and got their numbers. But she didn't care.

He's doing the same thing, she thought to herself as she watched him talk to a few girls on the low.

Once they entered their section they went back to where Liberty was with June. Jenny looked over and seen a guy that remind her of Trey Songs and she couldn't help but smile. "You fine as hell" she complimented before walking away but he stopped her, grabbing her arm.

Dre licked his lips and scanned her body seeing how perfect her body was, small petite frame with an ass that stuck out. Her black curly long hair hung down to the middle of her back that went well with her sun kissed tanned skin. He can tell she was Hispanic just by staring into her features. Her oval shaped dark brown eyes brought out the light brown freckles that was her chubby cheeks.

"Come here" he said gently pulling her back. "You sexy too what's your name?"

"Jenny" she smiled.

"Yoo ya trying to keep it in the circle?" Kofi questioned.

"What you talking about?" Osiris questioned sipping his drink. Kofi pointed to other side of the section seeing Dre talking to Jenny. Osiris scanned the section making eye contact with Skylar. He nodded his head to their friends and she looked over and smiled before shrugging her shoulders. "We got nothing to do with that" he told his cousin.

******

Skylar smiled at her phone as her and Osiris sexted from the opposite side of the table. After the club they all decided to go to the diner to get some good food before going home to end the night. But her and Osiris had other plans.

I'm waiting for you to give me what I want, she texted.

Tell me what you want, he replied.

That zaddy zick

As Osiris read the text, he choked on his orange juice making her silently laughed from the other end.