Natsu?

We are going to pretend that Levy has Gajeel's mirror, I forgot to put that in hehehe '^_^/

|_~_| |_~_| |_~_| |_~_|

Levy's P.O.V.

After the night's events, my mind was left racing. Gajeel and I kissed...Gajeel and I kissed...WE KISSED!!

Oh but the kiss felt so good! I could still feel his lips on mine...

No! I can't think of this right now. I have to focus on rescuing my father. Then I can think about my, pleasures.

I slipped the mirror Gajeel gave me into my brown satchel, looking out the window carriage. Once I rescued Gramps, I'd take him back to Gajeel's and we could finally be together.

Nodding in approval for my plan, I quickly got out of the carriage when it arrived into town. I scrambled past my house, the library, and I finally reached the Insane Asylum.

I ran inside and immediately slammed my hands on the counter. "Let my father go, now!" I demanded.

The secretary kept his composure, but then grinned maliciously. "I'm sure Laxus would not be pleased with me."

I narrowed my eyes and gasped. Laxus sent Gramps into the Asylum, for no good reason?! Oh man, when I see him...

I started running toward my house to get a weapon when I noticed a crowd of people around it. Laxus was on my porch step, telling them something that I couldn't hear.

I sprinted toward Laxus and back-handed him as hard as I could. The crowd gasped and went silent.

"Why did you lock up Gramps?" I shouted angrily.

"Oh Levy, you naive little girl." Laxus hummed softly, cupping the side of my face. I pushed him away and glared at him seriously.

"I could take him out with just the snap of my fingers, but it comes with a price." Laxus grinned.

"What, I'll do anything! Just let me see him!" I pleaded desperately. He crowd around me started whispering.

"You have to marry me." I cringed and instinctively yelled a loud "No!"

"That leaves me no choice, Monsieur!" Laxus shouted, gripping my upper arm. I struggled with his hold but I couldn't get him to let go.

The secretary that I saw in the Asylum came out and grabbed me by short hair, pulling me toward the building he was just in.

"Wait! Why did you lock up my father?" I yelled, looking at Laxus with a questioning gaze.

"He was shouting on about some 'beast' that took his daughter. Who cares?" Laxus shrugged me off.

A thought immediately clicked in my head. I quickly took out the magic mirror and whispered, "Show me, Gajeel."

The edges of the mirror gleamed a bright green before dimming to reveal Gajeel in his room, looking out on the balcony where we kissed. He looked sad while Lily was talking to him.

"See!" I yelled, showing the crowd the mirror. "My father was right! A beast did kidnap me!" The Monsieur let my arm go.

"But he isn't a beast. His name is Gajeel and he's actually, really sweet." I blushed at my memory of him cupping my butt.

"Sweet?" Laxus raged, taking the mirror from my hand.

"He is a beast! A big savage monster that eats kids in the night. He'll take all your food and then he'll eat you last. We need to get rid of him now!" Laxus provoked the crowd until everyone was cheering to get rid of Gajeel.

"No! He doesn't do that! Don't listen to him!" I pleaded, tears now running down my face.

"She's as crazy as her father. Take her away!" Laxus smirked, pocketing the magic mirror.

Two bulky men picked me up by my upper arms and threw me into a prison cell. I started coughing and crying at the same time. Curling up into a ball, I rocked back and forth until a gentle voice caught my attention.

"Levy? Is that you?" A male voice asked.

"Gramps?" I eagerly lifted my head and saw Gramps sitting in a corner with a big smile on his face.

I ran over and tackled him in a hug, crying out of joy. Gramps embraced me back before asking me what happened.

"The beast, Gajeel, let me go. He wanted me to see you again. But Laxus found out about him and he's planning on killing him." I started crying sadly again.

"Shh, shh, shh. It's alright. We'll get out of here and everything will turn back to normal." Gramps soothed.

Suddenly, I felt something move in my satchel. I stopped crying and listened for any sounds. A red gecko scurried out of my bag.

"Natsu?" I asked confusedly. He was supposed to me back home!

"Heya Levy! Do you need help getting out of here?" Natsu said casually.

I gaped at him before nodding. Gramps and I watched him burn through the iron bars that held us as prisoners.

"Let's go save Gajeel!" I yelled, running alongside Gramps with Natsu on my shoulder. We ran and got a horse from our barn before racing toward Gajeel's castle.

Please stay alive, Gajeel.

|_~_| |_~_| |_~_| |_~_|

So sorry minna! This was a short, crappy chapter! I just kinda need to update this cause it's been awhile.

Until next chapter!

_Kenzie-chan_