Epilogue

Narrators P.O.V.

"Erza! Is that you?" Levy exclaimed. Gajeel, Levy, and all of the servants were in the dining hall of Gajeel's castle, standing in single file rows like soldiers.

"Yes, and this is Natsu." A beautiful red headed woman, Erza, pointed to a spiky pink haired man who was standing next to Lucy.

"This is Gray." Erza gestured to a handsome man with his shirt off. Then she pointed to an overweight man and an orange haired skinny man.

"This is Jet and Droy." Erza sighed, bringing her hand up to her forehead. The boys both squealed when Levy looked at them.

Levy forced a smile to them and looked at Erza. "That is everyone I can think of, enjoy your marriage." Erza bowed respectively.

Levy smiled but blushed furiously when she realized what Erza said. Gajeel and Levy were going to have a wedding in a couple weeks, and all of the servants have been planning for it nonstop.

"T-Thanks." Levy sweat dropped when Jet and Droy started crying. Gramps was now living in the castle and Gajeel had apologized profusely to him. But Gramps just waved him off and smiled.

Lily hopped up Gajeel's back and heavily sat on his head. Gajeel mumbled something about 'throwing him against a wall', but was silenced by the warning glare Levy gave him.

"Now, time for the dancing!" Mira shouted, turning on some slow music.

Natsu immediately grabbed Lucy, Juvia shyly pulled Gray, Wendy danced with Cana, Lisanna and Mira swayed together, Erza sat at the table eating strawberry cake, and Gajeel gripped Levy's butt.

Everyone danced the night away. Some shared a kiss, while others got drunk. All of them were happy that they were with their respectable partners.

Especially Gajeel and Levy, who ended up making out on the ground.

And they lived Happily Ever After.

|_~_| |_~_| |_~_| |_~_|

WHOOOOOO!!! I FINISHED ANOTHER GALE BOOK BABY!!! Sorry this was so short (like Levy)

Now I'm going to focus on my NaLu as my main priority. So please check that out after you've read this.

Please tell me how I did, and what was your favorite part of this whole book! I would love to know :)

Thank you so much for reading this book till the end, you're so awesome!!!

_Kenzie-chan_