The Beginning

She loves him. He knows.

She can't deny it anymore: the feeling she has for him is overflowing. Tell her if it's strange, tell her it does not make sense. The moment the question left her lips her heart strarts to tremble. It was not something she's familiar with, the warmth of his presence and the flow of their conversation. Nice. It was really, really nice and comforting. Like putting a blanket in the middle of rainy day with a cup of warm milk. That's what he is to her: a place to come find a sanctuary, someone who makes her feel like she's not out of place.

And so, with all her fears and doubts clenched in her fist, she took the risk to let herself fall without any parachute. Knowing full well that the ground gonna say hi to her sooner or later, only to be catched by his hands. The way he pulled her inside his hug tell her more than what she needs to know: that the world may turn her upside down but he will always stay her core. If feelings could talk hers would scream from the bottom of her lungs what she hold in her heart for him. And hers is reciprocated, as his is more than ready to roar his heart out. Fortunately, as their fingers met and their lips brushed, the silent language that they share is enough to convey more than what they can let out. It's as if they were talking without words, and then the words become unneeded.

She chooses adventure over safety, and adventure is what she's gonna get. All with him by her side.

"Hey." he whispered. "Welcome to my arms."

"I made the right bet, didn't I?"

"I'll make sure you did."

————————

Welcome to the random record of she and he.
I just need to write something cheesy.