His words

They don't see you the way I do.

They don't wake up to the bareface you every morning, hair still tangled and your cheeks still red. They don't see you fresh-faced after your shower, putting your makeup on in the mirror while your hair still wrapped in the towel. They don't see the way you would wrapped your coat in a hurry when you realize it's time to catch your train, and the fast-and-sweet peck you'll leave me before you go. They don't see the way your eyes stole glance at me secretly when we share the same elevator, your lips mouthing 'see you at eight' to remind me of our date tonight.

But, most of all, they don't see you when you drink your coffee at noon. They don't see you when you're too focused reading whatever papers you hold on your hands. They don't see you when you lay your head to the wall, waiting in line for the queue to end. They don't see you when you're standing alone at the rooftop looking to the sky above. I wonder what were you thinking, what makes your lips curl and the tip of your nose crunched. I wonder what what is on your mind, I wonder what takes up the space in your head. I wonder what it's like living there. I bet it's lovely to live there.

They don't see you in every bits and take you have. They don't see you in little candid moments when you are off your guard. They don't see you in those intricate moments with delicate details. They don't see you under the rose colored glasses you like to stole from the wardrobe just for fun. They don't see you under the night sky, heavy wind blows on your neatly-tied hair. They don't see you when it's just the two of us trapped in a small closet, set up by everyone we know, less sober than we should have been. They don't see the way you hold your breath when I get close, they don't see the way you close your eyes anticipating the extreme only for me to whisper in your ears, "we'll wait till we're sober." Because, as much as I want it, I want we both to remember. I want it to be right, because you deserved it to be right. I want to treat you right.

They don't see you a lot.

They don't see every little thing in you that makes me fall in love with you. They just don't see you the way I do. And, the way I see you, I saw the universe in you. I saw my whole life in you. I saw everything in you.