Shirtless Snogging - Brand Walsh

Your brother, Mouth, had decided to drag you over to Mikey and Brand's at like 9 at night. All you wanted to do was curl up in bed and eat ice cream but yet here you were, sat listening to whatever the hell the two younger men were on about.

"Brand is in his room, Y/N." Mikey tell you upon seeing the bored expression on your face.

"Thanks Mikey."

Brand had been your best friend since the two of you were born but recently, you noticed how much he had started to mature. This increased the not-so-much-best friend feelings you had for him. Knocking on the door, you hear a muffled voice telling you to come in and so you open the door, not expecting the sight before you.

"H-hey Brand." You stutter, a blush painting your cheeks.

"Hey Y/N. Mouth force you over here." Brand chuckles, turning to face you. Your eyes wandered down to his bare chest and you had to force yourself to look him in the face.

"W-when does h-he not?" You let out a nervous chuckle.

"And here I was thinking you wanted to see me." He feigns being hurt but the familiar smile on his face makes you swoon.

"Well, that too- I'm sorry but I'm not going to be able to keep this conversation going if you don't put on a shirt." You blurt out. "And some pants."

"Oh, I'm sorry. Am I making you nervous?" Brand teases, stepping closer and closer towards you until his nose was practically touching yours.

"N-no."

"You don't sound too sure." Brand chuckles.

You try to take a step back but Brand wraps his arms around you and pulls you closer.

"You're so pretty." He whispers before placing his lips on yours and pulling you as close as possible. His tongue massages yours and you wind your hands into his hair, but you're interrupted by Brand's door slamming open.

"Called it!" Mouth yelled.

Both you and Brand turn to glare at your younger brothers and you take one look at each other before chasing after them.