LOVEGAME

Falling in love is not wrong at all. Once you fall, you can't help it, though you ignore the feeling still its there. Even you try to hide it, still it shows in your shining eyes, and then everything follows. you just fall even deeper. At the time in your sleep, in your mind, you are dreaming a future with her as if you hold the heads of the clock. You start to smile and count on his simple "hi". Every time you see her, it seems that her gaze captivates you. Nice isn't it? Indeed, everything seems to be so colorful, so essential that you may say that nothing is at risk. Maybe nothing, but what if the person you fell in love with is not there to catch you? What if you are just an ordinary friend to her? Or What if , you never existed in her dreams? What will happen? Will they remain a dream?

Perhaps, it is the saddest truth in falling in love. Once you feel it and there's no one to catch you, there's no one to love you back. Painful it may be in your side but you have to admit that it is true. You just can't help it but to wear a fake smile instead of tears. You can't avoid to keep your eyes open to other girls where in fact it is she you want to see. You do such thing as that and sometimes a stupid pretension you do, still truth prevails, What's left are sighs and sadness in your heart.

Worse is, you can't confront her for hurting you because she's unaware she is doing it. You just have to be silent because telling her is not a part of your agenda. You may be afraid to show it because no one might understand you. You just can't tell her to love you back because she don't even love you from the start, but what can you do? It just happened. After all it has never been a crime to fall in love with someone. 

For this, you can only wonder Why in this world do you need to experience love when all you can get on it is pain. they say that love is the sweetest word on earth but why does it makes us feel blue. However, the answer is yet to come. Again and again you end up the same cycle. to love and not to be loved, to feel such pain. Why pains? not love? It is because only in pain a person can recognize love, Only in pain you can teach a person to become a true lover, and love without pain is impossible. Though you are hurt by the first time you love, you just have to leave the pain behind. Continue loving, if it still hurts the second time around, just love anyway and though it hurts once more, never stop. Love  until it hurts no more. That's the Game of Love....