8

yang jeongin

I woke up the next day from the same noisy alarm as usual; after putting it on snooze hundreds of times... as usual. I stood up and got ready for school.

Today I decided to wear simply all black; my hyung Changbin taught me how to wear all dark clothes. He's cool, isn't he? I aspire to be like him one day.

#DarkJeongin

I grabbed my backpack and swung it over my shoulders, putting my phone into the pocket of my black sweatpants. I gave myself one last look in the mirror, satisfied with myself as always. I adjusted my hair so that it looked good; then walked out of my room.

Y/N coincidentally came out of her room too: she strangely was also wearing all black. I studied her outfit, it wasn't too different from mines.. just different clothing styles.

"Great. Now we're gonna look like siblings." I sighed.

"If you say I copied you, I will-" she began.

"It was a coincidence." I interrupt her.

"Good boy." She said and pat my head like a dog, walking past me and downstairs.

"I'm not a dog!" I shout, walking downstairs as well.

Our mothers weren't there today; I guess this morning was an exception because we always see them gossiping about our neighbors in the mornings. We looked at eachother confused, then I shook it off.

"At least I don't have to hear from my mom that Aunt Susan is nosy." I shrugged.

"That's true..." Y/N whispered to herself, probably not wanting me to hear.

"What did you say? Did you just say I'm right?!" I shout, excited.

"Shut up. I'll throw a plant at you." She snickered.

"Let's just get to school." I backed off.

We put our shoes on at the same time; not paying attention what shoes we were both wearing. I don't know if this is just another strange day, but we were both wearing vans. She was wearing the lows and I wore the highs... how weird.

"Okay. Now this is just creepy." She shuddered.

"Okay. NOW you're starting to copy me." I teased.

She gave me a small glare, and I chuckled softly.

We walked out of the house, walking to the bus stop like we always do. Last night, we made a deal: for the next two weeks, we'd go take the bus together since she's still unfamiliar with our surroundings, then once those two weeks are over, we part our ways and go separately.

"Jeongin." Y/N spoke up.

"What?" I impolitely replied.

"How's your wound?" She asked.

I thought she was going to scold me for doing something to her that I didn't really do.

"It's been healing. Thanks to you... I guuuuesss..." it was difficult for me to say thank you to her.

"That's good to hear." She replied.